What's new

Darcy - S15

Reaction score
Country
Thanks! Not sure what brand the head light restorer kit was but it was about $40 and took about 4 hours to do both lights. The tyres are hero, 235/40 rear and 225/40 front.

Reaction score
Country
Haven't updated for a while now but I went to a drift morning session a while ago, It was my first time drifting! I thought I did pretty well (for a noob). :D Installed a oil cooling kit just before the drift day to keep things safe. On the day after about an hour of drifting I shredded the engine/alternator/water pump belt, my brother went searching for a replacement while me an my dad pulled out the shroud and fan etc. We got back up and running to finish off with about an hour left of the event. :)

Oil cooling/relocation kit

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Bought myself some nice Defi BF gauges! After much modifying of the original air con vents I managed to fit the gauges into them, I sealed off the backs of the gauges so I wont get any condensation from the A/c in them and then popped them straight into the holes. I also reused the outer ring of the a/c vent and mounted it back on for good looks! ;) I mounted the Defi advance control unit above where the passenger side feet go and the controller is in the centre console. Also moved my eBoost into the air vent on the driver side because I wanted the 3 Defi gauges in the middle. Oh and as of the 11/08/12 I got my open licence and can now drive my car on the road haha! :D

Fuel pressure, Oil pressure and Oil temp

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
So finally I've bought myself a pretty little vertex kit! It arrived today and even came with some shipping modifications..

Other then the damage on both sides of the front bar the rest is all fine :)

Only test fitted the front bar so far, needs work around the left light and both sides need pushing in as you can see.

I'm heading off to QLD Drift Matsuri this weekend so I put the stocko front bar back on for now. Hoping to finish fitting the kit and have it painted in the next couple weeks! :nod:

Reaction score
Country
With my fibre glassing talents I've managed to fix the broken parts and modify it to fit properly and finally got it painted and finished fitting it up yesterday~
I will try get some more photos of the rest of the car too :thumbs:

Last edited:

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
Same kit i just bought the other week, and mine came with shipment modifications as well haha. Front bumper had a crack on the corner, looks good though cant wait to get mine painted and on.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
looks like you have done a cracking job on that kit. I need to get mine off and make some modifications around the left headlight as well. What did you do if you don't mind me asking?

Reaction score
Country
Thanks mate! On the parts that didn't fit properly I had to use a die grinder or a flapper disk for larger areas to reshape it, also just bought some fibre glass matting to patch up the broken parts and then sanded it all back