What's new

dino619's S15

Reaction score
Country
have alittle time today to post some info on my car finally.....
1999 Nissan Silvia spec R, pearl white.
I bought the car in March 2012 and have been fixing it up to take it to the track for drifting.
I have been drifting for about 5-6 years now with all of my previous cars with SR setup's.
from my introduction thread about two months ago most all of these parts are new. (just noticed how much money I have been spending!):eek:

Parts list:

Suspension and body work:
HKS Hipermax coilovers
JIC RUCAS
JIC Toe rods
DMAX D1 spec Tension rods
Tension rod offset spacers
18x9.5(rear)/8.5 (front) CR-KAI chrome wheels
225/40/18 federal tires
rolled fenders
Vertex Lang front bumper
License plate relocation

Parts on order: 64* Part Shop Max Pro Knuckle Angle kit. (waiting on new knuckles to arrive in the mail):nod:

Engine and interior:
Mishimoto oil catch tank
Front mount intercooler
Custom painted IC pipes
new Couplers
KOYO aluminum radiator
Nismo thermostat
purple samco radiator hoses
APEXi Power FC
AEM wideband guage
new steering wheel and hub
Recaro bucket seat
harness relocation (front fender area)
Nismo 2 way diff w/4:1 final gear (best mod EVER!)
J.I.C straight exhaust
test pipe
3" turbo outlet and downpipe
[/IMG]

On Order: various purple couplers and hoses , new seat rail, OEM valve cover gaskets, more tires!

Future projects.....
fuel pump
new Tomei Manifold
ABS conversion (remove ABS)
install Ikeya formula tie rods that have been sitting in the back seat! LOL
another set of rims
custom paint valve cover
rear bumper and side skirts
maybe next year I will throw on a new turbo, cams, springs, headgasket and a tune.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
That's tidy mate!! Love that purple! Purple on white you can't go wrong! Love the rims too they make the car look super clean :)

Reaction score
Country
Thanks guys! ya, the purple theme had been fun to work with, can't wait till more stuff comes in the mail!
the spoiler is just the OEM spec R kit. (as far as I know)

Reaction score
Country
That is very smart!

Top photo makes it look like your running quite a bit of toe in at the rear...might be just me though lol

Reaction score
Country
Ya. the photo makes it look alittle funny. The toe was fine but the camber and spacing was off. It was just a temporary setup. The stance looks better now. Raised alittle in the rear, and adjusted the rucas and rim spacing. 0 toe. 2.5 neg Camber. flush wheels to body with about 3 mm spacing between the rolled fenders. looks great!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Car looks amazing, love how low it is and the work to the rear spolier. Any footage of you drifting, love to see this machine in action :)

Reaction score
Country
Car looks amazing, love how low it is and the work to the rear spolier. Any footage of you drifting, love to see this machine in action :)
I have video's of me in my previous cars (s13 silvias and C33 laurel) but unfortunatly I havent been able to take the S15 to the track just yet. The car was pretty much stock when I first got it so I have been putting in all avail funds and free time to get it track ready.
We just moved into a new place and I go to work and school full time so it has been difficult to even get it where its at now. But its getting very close! I'm hoping for late July or Aug (even though its super hot during those months).