What's new

Callum's S15 Spec-S (a new begining)

P

Pheonix

Greeting fellow s15 owners :)

To begin with, this is the same S15 as my other thread, but I had an accident, and it had a fair bit of damage, but it's all fixed now, but I'd like to start nice and clean with a new thread :)

Story behind the car, about 2 months ago I purchased a second hand (duh) Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-S SR20DE Automatic for a very reasonable price of someone named Josh.

At the time It had quite a bit of damage:
Front bumper had a rip and quite a bit of paint damage/stone chips
Paint fade on the bonnet/ a rather large gentleman's friend drawn when car was covered in dust
Drivers side door (RHS) has been keyed
Rear left quater damage from someone driving into a pole
All of the clear coat peeled off the roof

And in the Accident I completely obliterated the front bumper (woohoo!)
Bonnet was bent up
Radiator frame was bent back
front lights were all smashed but repaired
Front quarters bent.

So when they repaired it all, they had to replace the front bumper and bonnet, and repaired the radiator support, front guards and front headlights (Saving me $1000!). Also I took this opportunity to get the roof fixed up (you'll see how bad it was before but I have no after shots). But it ended up costing me $1100 for the damage, $550 for the bonnet, $140 for the roof and an extra $120 to get my new bumper fitted! Was pretty happy with those prices, even happier with how it ended up :) Pictures are below.

Current Mods:
Dual 2 1/2 exhaust from middle muffler
Full DFT Body Kit (with Vertex Front Bumper)
Obligatory POD filter
Koya Drift Teks 17 x 8.5 front 17 x 9.5 rear
HSD Coilovers Rear
Tein Coilovers Front
Pink Fluffy Dice

Future Mods:
SR20DET + Manual Conversion
Full Vertex Kit + Stock kit for being normal
Works CR Kai 18"
Fix the remaining damage

Being in Australia I'm limited to a non turbo motor for 2 and a half years, but I'm applying for an exemption for this car, and if it passed, hello boost! As you can see in the picture below, there is a big gaping hole and nothing to fill it in, and it just seems to look out of place, so I'm considering getting an FMIC just to fill the space, and have it sit there just for looks until I can actually turbocharge it.

Thanks for reading :)

Before

And After

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Really?? I don't see why black 15's are awesome for a start, the wheels suit the car perfectly( I run similar ) and it looks super clean!!! Can't see anything not to like mate tbh well apart from the side skirts aren't to my taste but they still look good

P

Pheonix

I hate the skirts too, I had front damage, so that's why the front looks good >.< The door's got a long key down it, and there's a bit of damage at the back, but it will all be fixed and replaced with a stock kit and i'll also keep the vertex front bumper (and get the rest of the kit for future use)

But thanks man :) Runs okay, a bit of a slow poke but it gets around

P

Pheonix

Today I got a delivery! Though it's small, still exciting!

8mm wheel spacers for my front wheels, I'd been using washes since.. I think it may be abit.. big..

P

Pheonix

A Copy unfortunetly. It was for a wide body but they adjusted it all for me.