What's new

Mintys wide spec r

Reaction score
Website
www.southcarclub.co.uk
Country
Side skirts all fitted. Just cant decide what look to go with on the car

Was thinking different coloured panels. Cant afford a full respray and let alone decide what colour so i thought this would look quite good

Thoughts?

Reaction score
Website
www.southcarclub.co.uk
Country
Back on the road now.

Sorted out a few little bits here and there and relocated the battery into the boot

With all the time spent on her in the last four months shes come out a better feeling car that before:D

Reaction score
Website
www.southcarclub.co.uk
Country
Managed to get my hands on the first set of 17" Rota RKRs in the uk. Was a bit of a gamble but paid off in the end.

17" 9.5j et -10 all round. 25mm spacer on the front and no spacers on the back as the current 25mm ones are just abit to big. Need to swap mine for some 20 or 15mm ones if anyone wants to.

215/45/17 Falken 452s

And the reason why i got them

Reaction score
Website
www.southcarclub.co.uk
Country
Yep very happy with the fitment but i did do alot of working out on it. Fitted 15mm spacers to the back now.

Drift day yesterday was eventful. Started of with no electrics, so no wipers, heater, windows, brake lights and indicators. This made drifting in the rain interesting. After a while checking everthing it came down to a dodgey ground. After that at pod the top track was full so went down the bottom and set up a meihan style track in the drift experiance area and that was awesome. Loads of seat time as it was only me and another guy from Option Drift. The track was far better and more fun than the top track.

Think i need to get my archs tubbed now so these wheels can get full lock as they are rubbing on the standard archs and then more lock mods after that. Hopefully have some pics done from yesterday tomorrow

Sent from my GT-S5690 using Tapatalk 2