What's new

Shorty's S15 Banana

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
What date is it? I might pop up for that! Would probably be in the civic though as work starts on the Nissan in a couple of weeks Was meant to be heading up your way end of the month but my car isn't going to be mapped in time

Shorty

Reaction score
Website
www.daiko.co.uk
Country
I think it's end of June from what I remember. Think Jib is taking his skyline/boat up to! Would be awesome to actually meet you guys instead of speak crap a lot online haha

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha ha yeah Defo would be cool! I will look into it. Might be crap timing for me as getting into my garage next month as well as taking the 15 off road so might be pretty skint . Have to see what happens but I will Defo have a look at prices and dates etc would be a cool weekend 🏻 and nice to speak in person as you say

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ah no way. Think I may have to delay stripping my car and take her for one last road trip !! You going to be taking the 15!!!! Would love to see it

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ah you have to rock up driving the 15 in the suit dude ha ha h ha would be fully awesome! Gonna have to try and get up there for this