What's new

S15 Silvia - My new project.

Reaction score
Country
After months of looking at S15's and trying to convince myself I didnt need one, I just had to get one... So spotted this for sale down south, left for Tralee at 9am yesterday morning and never managed to get home until 3am.

The car is an S15 Silvia Spec S.

Quite pleased with the car for the money, it needs a small tidy up and a good wash, excuse the stupid inovite wheels and lexus lights, they will be the first items removed. :L

Here is some pictures taken this morning, no time to wash it or anything.

and I guess I should show what I bought earlier on in the week for it also, a Toyota 1JZ conversion with front sump. :up:

First step is to get a manual gearbox for the 1JZ and get the car cleaned up a bit.

Reaction score
Country
Bought a new bumper for it today on eBay as the old one had a few cracks and marks on it, got lucky and managed to get a pearl white one for decent money.

Integra Lip is finally on its was from England, should be here in a day or two.

Started giving the headlights a clean up today as they have the old nasty yellow frosted look to them, done one side to see how it would turn out, will do the other side through the week.

Some new rear lights on there way too.

More to come very soon.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Good work on the headlights. Makes the world of difference having nice lights!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Ahhh welcome along Dylan!

Boy aint I glad I boxed it up well now!! As i said bumper would need a spray to be a1 so hope you not disappointed! :)

Reaction score
Country
Ahhh welcome along Dylan!

Boy aint I glad I boxed it up well now!! As i said bumper would need a spray to be a1 so hope you not disappointed! :)
Ah I actually thought I might bump into you on here Mike, not many S15 owners that wouldnt be about here or SXOC.

It will be a long shot better than my own I am sure buddy, mine has three large gashes in it where someone has made a whoopsie, thanks very much for sorting it out for me again.

Reaction score
Country
Welcome along Choppy! See you got yourself a S15, I saw your build on your S13, immense :D

BTW do you know a guy called Laurence Wray?

Reaction score
Country
Thanks bud, yea Laurence is a friend of mine, are you the guy from Ballymena with the black eg?
Yeah that me is me bud, Laurence always told me about his mate Dylan who build his S13 from the ground up, but I didnt realise he was talking about your 13! lol

Hopefully once the EG6 comes back from the bodyshop, it'll be sold on so I can hunt for my own S15!

Still working at Snappy Snaps?

Reaction score
Country
Hittin' up the spot in my S15 with a JX100 Chaser last Sunday had me wanting a 1JZ haha. DAT NOIZE.

can't wait to see this build take off

Dylan, you know Gary Boyd?

Reaction score
Country
Hittin' up the spot in my S15 with a JX100 Chaser last Sunday had me wanting a 1JZ haha. DAT NOIZE.

can't wait to see this build take off

Dylan, you know Gary Boyd?
Thanks man, yea know Gary, how do you know him? Civiclife?

Yeah that me is me bud, Laurence always told me about his mate Dylan who build his S13 from the ground up, but I didnt realise he was talking about your 13! lol

Hopefully once the EG6 comes back from the bodyshop, it'll be sold on so I can hunt for my own S15!

Still working at Snappy Snaps?
Nice one man, very cheap in the south! I will PM you here now.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah CL, and are a part of FINALB0SS.

I remember your Eg from CL a few years back :thumbs: I think at the time i had my Full-Race T67.H.O. Turbo EK Build on there.

First step is to get a manual gearbox for the 1JZ and get the car cleaned up a bit.
Ben @ Emperor Garage has a manual gearbox right now. pm me if you want his details mate

Reaction score
Country
Yeah CL, and are a part of FINALB0SS.

I remember your Eg from CL a few years back :thumbs: I think at the time i had my Full-Race T67.H.O. Turbo EK Build on there.

Ben @ Emperor Garage has a manual gearbox right now. pm me if you want his details mate
Aye that was a while ago, my old Army EG lol Didnt even notice the Finalboss sig, it seems to be going well.

Currently don't have the cash together for the Manual swap, need to wait until I break my S13 to get the ££, if its about when that happens I may well be interested - Thanks though buddy.

Thanks to Mike my bumper and lights will be here tomorrow, cant wait to get the lights in, the lexus ones make me cry inside when I see them.

Reaction score
Country
Big thumbs up to Mike, bumper and lights arrived perfectly.

Rear looking a bit more healthy now, front bumper just needs the tape cleaned off it.

Starting to sell parts from my S13 now so will hopefully have the cash gathered for the Manual swap soon.

More to come :)

Reaction score
Country
Coilovers arrived today!

Took the ugly Nissan and Silvia badges off.

and the car getting ready for a good buff.

Also, got this delivered on Friday... :D

Have a supra on its way from England soon as a gearbox doner, should hopefully have it here before next week.

More to come :)

adzsy

Reaction score
Country
This should be a good thread! I'll keep an eye on it. If you think of removing those rear spats I'll take them hahahaha.......no really!

Reaction score
Country
cant say ive seen many 1J or 2Js for that matter in S15's good on ya toyota did well with those engines, the whole factory forged bottom end, heaps of reliable power