What's new

andys everchanging spec s

A

andyvass

right i have owned my spec s for nearly 2 years and i have never done a build thread on here (my bad) so no time like the present, ill start at the very beginning!

ive always wanted a s15 ever since i was about 14 and saw on in a fast car mag, when i turned 17 i looked but would never had got insurance but didnt stop me looking haha, anyway i turned 20 and looked again after 3 years ragging low liter corsas and clios around i had quiet a bad record and then discovered the non turbo spec s with was perfect and within budget for insurance so this is what i bought!

*computers being slow will continue on iphone*:wave:

And then the modding began

new wheels and took the spoiler off
then decided I still wanted a spoiler but a fat carbon one

i then sprayed the rocker cover and changed the steering wheel etc

Ok that's where it stopped and everything went pair shapped, I went on holiday and when I came back the car was over due a M O T so it went in and failed lol, I had seized rear calipers, needed new pads all round, number plates were too small, track rod ends were f***ed and rear tires were bold lol so alots of money was spent fixing it and then the road tax was due,
saved some money and now she looks like this

she has had a new front bumper and skirts and a full repray and boot lid smoothed off and holes welded and new wheels, I'm waiting for a few things to come but will add them later,

all ready for japfest :) I've missed so much but you all get the general jist, I'll add more pics and spec later

Last edited:

Jay

Reaction score
looks like a nice clean example you have got there. the sticker bombing is not to my taste, but if all s15's looked the same it would be boring right?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Lovely car mate, totally transformed from when you bought it! :)

A

andyvass

Yeh I wanted something a little different from carbon fibre so as I'm quiet a out there person I thought I would try something new lol but I'm still getting used to it myself haha,

Thanks mike! The last few weeks have been manic tring to get it all done for jap fest, I'm on the swjcc stand so come and see it in the flesh :)