What's new

spec s project

Reaction score
Country
well sold my bm a few months ago as ive been looking an s15 for years and spent too much money on my drift car so its getting a rest for a while, heres a wee spec: arc induction, kaaz two way lsd, spec r sideskirts (thanks joey), de-spoilerd, bumpers repainted, fully waxoilled, hsd coilovers, rota torques bronze 8j front 9j rears (drifts). apex locking collars, apexi exhaust system,

bumpers removed ready for cleaning and waxoil

new wheels thanks to tamtaf on here, had to take tyres off and put lower profile on.

bumpers refitted and sideskirts: had to raise front up for mot so will drop her down again after

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Very nice mate, looks clean enough :)

C

cazzac2222

Loving this, really clean example and looks mint on the Torques!! :D

Looking for a Spec S myself and looks like you have a great example, looks great without the spoiler. :cool:

Reaction score
Country
Lovely looking car, its come a long way. Saw this for sale just over a year ago, put my car up for sale straight away! Just wanted one!..
Any big future plans? Keepping her N/A? Arc intake looks the job..
180 is awesome too! Sleepy eye all the way. :D

Reaction score
Country
cheers for the comment aye i saw it cheap so couldn't let it go past me wanted one of these for years! she is in the garage stripped again, refurbing headlights and trying to find rear spats and maybe an origin spoiler, had an sr20det sourced but deal fell through so nack to the drawing board??? n/a is handy run and she still throws the tail thanks to the kaaz lsd, really dont know what to do. engine is coming out anyway as im going to paint the engine bay.

Reaction score
Country
Ye there going fairly right at the moment! What did the vrt set ya back? Spec s is a great daily driver! Have standard open diff in mine still but it'll still throws the back out! Have a viscous from s14 in the shed waiting to be put in! Ye im keeping an eye out for spats too.. Whats the lip off? Looks well!

Reaction score
Country
i made it from a lip for an evo 9 i got from the states its pure bendy so was easily mounted to the bumper might take it off for a lip from aussie land. i might buy a few as my mate lives out there and he will post me them out the company refuses international postage?? cost me 50 to take her up north then 105 or something for 6 months to tax

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Nice, try €660 tax a year! Looks well anyway, do ya have any pics of the one from oz? May be interested!

Reaction score
Country
Yup €187 for 3 months! I havent heard of that now but i wouldnt be surprised!.. Its madness sure paying that sort of money considering the state of the roads! My brother has a twin turbo supra, paying Nearly €1100 a year!

Reaction score
Country
got new front lip today needs painted and fitted. will get pictures up when i get it on. need spacers to pull the 18s out a bit. better picture of gauges fitted

Reaction score
Country
was it cramped in the back taking that picture :) car looks nice mate, very low key and not OTT. good job sir