What's new

Viper's White S15 Spec R

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys,

After quite a long time dreaming and just over a month of waiting for it I now have my own S15. I got it through JM Imports and have no complaints at all!

The first time I went to have a look at it there was a noise coming from the gearbox which Jurgen thought might be helped with a new clutch so out came the uprated one, which turned out to be Nismo, and in went a new standard clutch.

Along with whatever lubing up they did (giggedy) the noise has gone.

It's got Rays Nismo LMGT4 wheels, apexi exhaust, Apexi filter, Bride driver's seat, front and rear Nismo strut braces and another brace in the boot. HKS turbo timer and a nice Japanese lady that speaks to me when I turn the car on.

Here are the photos:

Before they took the clutch out

Underside:

Engine Bay:

I have absolutely no plans for this as I love it just how it is now!

I will be having it on Dynapacks in a couple of weeks so will be good to see what power it is running.

Reaction score
That's extremely clean! Not seen a standard bay that mint before. Congrats on a lovely looking motor :)

C

cazzac2222

Lovely car there mate, looks real clean!! Loving the clean OEM bay :D

Also, what is the Japanese lady talking about haha got to love random japanese parts :smitten:

Reaction score
Country
done well there mate bring it down to japfest so we can all have a good look:nod::thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Cheers guys :)

I found out today that it's making up to and above 1Bar of boost. It's going to be on a dyno soon anyway so I will get them to have a good look into it to check the fuelling and have a look at the ECU settings to make sure everything is how it should be.

I have no idea what the Japanese lass is saying but we have some Japanese suppliers at work so I'm going to send them an audio clip and ask them to translate it :D

I'm not sure on Japfest, it seems a pretty long drive away!

Reaction score
Country
Cheers guys!

It's most likely considerably less clean after a VERY wet drive to Bolton Abbey today!

Reaction score
Country
That is one REALLY CLEAN S15, I seen it on Jurgen's FB page. It looked great! Although a aero spoiler would finish it off perfectly, but hey thats just me lol

If you dont mind me asking how was the whole process with Jurgen?

Reaction score
Country
I've got an Aero spoiler in my bedroom to go onto another boot lid if I can get hold of one :)

I had no problems with Jurgen at all. He was really good to deal with. Answered all my questions when I had them and did a lot to get the car on that lift so we could have a look underneath it :)

Reaction score
Country
I've got an Aero spoiler in my bedroom to go onto another boot lid if I can get hold of one :)

I had no problems with Jurgen at all. He was really good to deal with. Answered all my questions when I had them and did a lot to get the car on that lift so we could have a look underneath it :)

Thanks Viper! I am planning to source a S15 here in the UK but if needs be I will bring one in from Japan from either JM Imports or Torque GT but I hear raving reviews about both of them

Reaction score
Country
Yeah they're the two I heard good things about too! I only went for Jurgen because he was bringing one in for stock.

Reaction score
Country
Rather not go into how much I paid for it. Wasn't too bad though.

I don't have many plans for it at all, I love it just how it is now :)

All I want is new discs and pads. lol

Reaction score
Country
Rather not go into how much I paid for it. Wasn't too bad though.

I don't have many plans for it at all, I love it just how it is now :)

All I want is new discs and pads. lol

Regardless of price I'm sure it was worth it! Does jurgen provide any sort of warranty on his cars?

Needs new pads and discs already? Lol