What's new

Viper's White S15 Spec R

Reaction score
Country
I'll let you know if something happens.

As Mckenzie said, I got a 3 month warranty too :)

I'm certain I need new discs but not sure if I should ask him if he'll cover part of it :S

Reaction score
Country
I had the car on dynapacks at RDT today. I only had one power figure done which came out at 244 at the wheels.

There are two issues. 1) It's boosting to about 1.15bar and I don't know why. There's no electronic boost controller. The car said he doesn't know the set up well enough but wasn't sure if the actuator pipes were the right way round, but you can see them in the first post. What do you all think? From another photo I have found from an S15 on pistonheads mine looks exactly the same. How else could the boost have been turned up?

The second is the air to fuel ratio was very weak in the mid range so that needs to be sorted as well, then I will be happy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had the car on dynapacks at RDT today. I only had one power figure done which came out at 244 at the wheels.

There are two issues. 1) It's boosting to about 1.15bar and I don't know why. There's no electronic boost controller. The car said he doesn't know the set up well enough but wasn't sure if the actuator pipes were the right way round, but you can see them in the first post. What do you all think? From another photo I have found from an S15 on pistonheads mine looks exactly the same. How else could the boost have been turned up?

The second is the air to fuel ratio was very weak in the mid range so that needs to be sorted as well, then I will be happy.
thats good power mate, sounds like you might have a chipped ECU ;-)

Reaction score
Country
We had a look at the ECU and apparently it was a standard one but looked like it had been taken out before. Marks on the nuts etc.

When I work out how the boost is up, I just want to know how it was done, then I will leave it up. I've been driving it for two weeks at this power, I will be disappointed if I turn it back down. lol

Reaction score
We had a look at the ECU and apparently it was a standard one but looked like it had been taken out before. Marks on the nuts etc.

When I work out how the boost is up, I just want to know how it was done, then I will leave it up. I've been driving it for two weeks at this power, I will be disappointed if I turn it back down. lol
they normally chip it inside.

fit a stock ecu ;-) NOT lol