What's new

Kennys Spec R S15

K

kenny

Been browsing the site now for awhile since i bought my S15, found sum gud info and seen sum great cars :thumbs:

Im still yet to receive my S15 but the wait is nearly over just about a week 2 go before its in my drive!!

Heres a pic taken in Japan ill add more pics when i get it

D

Derek

Nicely said:
Welcome :wave:

Where about are you based? :)
He's from the Capital of Ireland :notworthy: :notworthy:

Welcome Kenny lad, Can't wait to get a good luck at her when she arrives. Your only the Cork owner of a Spec R S15 in Cork that i know of any way.

Welcome bud, :wave:

Derek

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
that looks very pretty but we want more and more pics once u get it dont even bother taking it out when u get it just take loads of pics for us to see first welcome :wave:

K

kenny

Derek said:
Nicely said:

Where about are you based? :)
He's from the Capital of Ireland :notworthy: :notworthy:

Welcome Kenny lad, Can't wait to get a good luck at her when she arrives. Your only the Cork owner of a Spec R S15 in Cork that i know of any way.

Welcome bud, :wave:

Derek
No problem Derek ill let u know when I have it :thumbs:

The spec that i know of so far is its got Tein coilovers with electric damper controller, t/t, hks ssqv, full wide arch kit front and back think its the m sports kit, recaro drivers seat, black euro style lights, ganador mirrors, 18" Work VS-XX aloys 265/35 r18 on the rears, not sure on the make of the exhaust.

Next on the shopping list is a nice shinny fmic :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country

Nice car mate :nod:, looks like its got an Oil cooler, just need an FMIC now :thumbs:

D

Derek

How do you know there's and oil cooler? The brackets on left are for plates no?

K

kenny

Collecting the car in d morn, got a sneak view awhile ago looks very nice ( its up on top of a transporter)