What's new

Dammsys s15 spec r

Reaction score
some other kind of front bumper either lip or aero and rear spats, red/clear rear lights. get it around hd stage 2 power. Just had the wheels painted and fitted the front mount ive cleaned sealed and undersealed all the front inner arches and painted the brakes etc.(rears to do next). Fuel pump ive got to go in next and hd chip when I have the brass. The list goes on

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Looking good mate ;) I pmd you back about the bumper, give me a shout :)

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I like very much too, looks very clean and simple. Dean's bumper with the Greddy lip would be a lovely addition though :)

Reaction score
cheers all, Im not new to silvias heres my last two just been on sxoc more. Problem is I now have a house and bills so I dont have as much to spend on for example new rotas and bigger turbos etc hence having the wheels refurbed and making the most of what ive got to start with. Want to keep it nice clean but not over the top. Deans bumper would look perfect just a million miles away from me and its something I want not need.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Looks the nuts mate. I priced up getting that lip from the states before I ordered the aero and was daft money! It totally transforms the look though, looks super clean too! :)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Colour looks like it matched up nicely mate, looks really good :)

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Good stuff :) id have happily kept that if i hadnt gone with a bodykit, always preffered it to the aero, really glad its worked out well for you :)

R

Rb30s14

Looks nice and clean has a nice stance are you running stock power? Do you still have the non aero bumper available ? I can collect from you anytime as your only a stone throw away :)