What's new

boos7ed ADM Spec S

B

boos7ed

Only just registered to S15oc but wanted to show off my ADM Spec S I bought last month. This is my second S15 the first one a black Spec S I bought in 2003 when it was a year old. I regretted selling that one so much that I knew I had to get another one.

I wanted a white s15 this time, like the clean look (no spoilers) and hate sunroofs. This limited me to the Spec S. Basically it took about a year until the right car came up. There is a lot of thrashed and crashed cars out there but this one was owned originally by someone as a weekender then a couple who look after their cars better than they would kids. The body work is near perfect and the few mods have been done to a high standard.

Even though this is an ADM car there are a few JDM bits which I think finish it nicely. But I still prefer the lack of rear wiper of the Aussie cars.

Some of the mods include
3 inch Apexi N1 turbo back stainless system with a decat pipe
Trust FMIC
Trust Hot pipe
GFB boost controller
GFB Bov
Full Nismo under body bracing etc
Cusco front and rear sway bars
Tomei sump
Tein mono flex coilovers
18" Rays

She drives great and is plenty quick enough for me. Well at the moment. Sorry the pics are small but they are from when I bought it. Love that undergraound car park look! Hope you guys like.

B

boos7ed

Thanks, the main plan is to use and have fun! But only on the weekend as my commute to work is too far to use as a daily.