What's new

Spec S.........R20DET

Reaction score
Country
Car is looking sweet, im not a fan of the staggered offset ... but the wheel colour really suits the blue though, and more low will make it look even better

D

dannyc6

cheers man ya I was going to change wheels altogether but they've really grown on me I'm always on the lookout for a pair to match the offset on the back I'll just have to be patient !

D

dannyc6

Finally got recaros in heres a shot of one got a super low bride rail and had to modify the hell out of it to get it to fit!!

Had to get the buddy to make a passenger rail from scratch unbelievable amount of time and effort went into this literally took a few days and the seat in and out of car a zillion times! but finished product looks well

D

dannyc6

Was lookin for mats one night and came across a picture in nickys car I think of supermade mats so thought they looked well and went hunting didnt find much so I wanted them even more!!! So after seeing the prices of them new I was shocked and decided I'd make my own set ordered mats from uk and went about dying them seriously time consuming but look well funky!! Some runs but I'm happy with the overall result as i saved a fortune!