What's new

Albert's Nissan Silvia S15 *now with sr20det*

Reaction score
was just looking at the heater controls thought they were diff!Quite a few people fitting them seats i like them pity there so dear :p

A

Albert

That's so weird. Your JDM Spec S has the ADM heater controls...
Yep, but conditioner doesn't work.... need to tank up it =)

Car still waiting for PFC tune. Was 1st try, but there was problem with actuator. I have dual actuator and it was connect not correcly right, and boost was 1Bar and then 0.8Bar...

A

Albert

winterization:

Bought this body kit:

But I will buy body kit from Uras Type 4:

with wich I can do this

And I think more and more about this miracle:

S

sillbeers15

Vertex / T&E products are far more superior in Quality from URAS. I've seen both products for S15 to make that statement.

Two of my close mates placed an order each for the R35. It cost 100kpound each when they arrive in Singapore at April 2008.

I'm not tempted to the R35 as it is ~500kg heavier than S15. Plus my ride is almost making the same power as the R35 and returning much better power/weight ratio than it.
Rather, I'm tempted to get an EVO X next year when the DSG box arrives to compliment my S15.

A

Albert

Yep, XT7.... this wheels are from girl's silvia (white on the picture).

soon will change the wheels to this:

and there are new tune parts :)

and bought front D1 style fenders (+30) and rear overfenders (+50mm) from D-Max

I thought a lot of about body kit. So I decided to keep veilside body kit, but change only the front bumper (really don't like FRP):

And ordered Cusco Roll Bars 8 POINT TYPE THRU-DASHBOARD
(http://www.cusco.co.jp/en/pdf/Roll cage_nissan.pdf part number: 223 290 G20)

Last edited:
P

Pazz

How recently did you order this? I was told by an importer that Nissan are stopping painting lare body parts (including the aero bumper). So you can only order one un-painted. Sounded a bit weird to me :confused:

S

sillbeers15

Can you described how actually this do to the car?
-Gunner93
It reinforces the front end of the car. Much like a strut bar does.
Nismo produces it (it is painted in silver and not blue), I had it installed with the rest of the suspension reforcement and adjustable arms produced by Nismo and Cusco a while back. A reinforced and tight chassis cannot be too never be overdone!

I like the front end main structure reinforcement inside the front fenders...I've yet to install those.

A

Albert

How recently did you order this? I was told by an importer that Nissan are stopping painting lare body parts (including the aero bumper). So you can only order one un-painted. Sounded a bit weird to me :confused:
I bought this bumper from japanese Yahoo action.

G

gunner93

Hi CP / Albert,

I was curious whether this can improve handling noticeably. I have used top strut bars before - its slight - hardly noticeable. Only negative is the plastic under tray has to be taken off - not so keen especially on wet roads. :rolleyes: