What's new

Albert's Nissan Silvia S15 *now with sr20det*

P

paulphot

Albert, I have just bought the same front bar for my S15, did you have any problems fitting it that I should be aware of? Also, where did you get the dash mounted screen, it looks like the R34 Skyline dash console? Was it an optional extra in the JDM model? Cheers.

P.S. your car looks hot, I love it. :wave:

A

Albert

I am sorry for my english, but what is "dash mounted screen, it looks like the R34 Skyline dash console"??? :eek:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
We're talking about your Satellite Navigation/DVD screen. Its not the factory option one. The option one fits in the double DIN slots.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Really, i have seen it before in other S15's and thought it was a factory option.

Anyone got the link to the optional extra page?? :wave:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
nicely ur wrong again sorry this was a optional extra aswell....one of the top packages .......i was hopefully trying to gte one like that but iam sure it would be much more expensive aswell.... :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Arse. :( Not something I'm into particularly. If I want to watch a DVD, I sit on a comfy sofa. If I need Sat Nav, I've got an iPAQ...

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
sorry but just have to give the right info init hehe :D
i agree not much time to watch in the car ive tried it kinda dangerous

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
My dvd player is for the grlf so she doesnt moan about me driving it. She watches Bambi and i drive :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hahaha lovely mate well ive got no gf at the moment so no moaning at me :D the car it self takes enough money off me now anyway.....let alone a gf.....hahha :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Your to busy "playing the feild" with all your diff girly passengers to get a girlf ;)

Spray your car pink, the girlys will like that, i know mine would :ghey:

Waaaayyy off topic, sweet car Albert :thumbs:

P

paulphot

Yeah, I'm not too keen on watching "world's worst drivers" whilst doing 100 down the highway either. I just thought it might have some real time car info like fuel ratio's, timing or stuff like that. Do you think you could write a program to show that type of stuff if you plugged it in to a car PC and read the signals from the ECU? Might be better than having gauges all over the place or filling your air vents with gauges. Don't get me wrong. I like a good gauge but just thinking aloud.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
arr I wish i did have more girls man but i just dont have time i aint had a day off in 2weeks now....thats for working for the parents init.... :rant:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
paulphot said:
Yeah, I'm not too keen on watching "world's worst drivers" whilst doing 100 down the highway either. I just thought it might have some real time car info like fuel ratio's, timing or stuff like that. Do you think you could write a program to show that type of stuff if you plugged it in to a car PC and read the signals from the ECU? Might be better than having gauges all over the place or filling your air vents with gauges. Don't get me wrong. I like a good gauge but just thinking aloud.
Yeah, you can. A mate has the HKS CAMP system going through his screen