What's new

Open Event: Japfest - 12th May 2012

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Yes 20th works for me! Just thinking my GF has a Supra and mate has a integra type r. Are we allowing other cars on the stand? More for convinence of parking and keeping my group together. They can be shoved to one side, or at the back?! Lol.
Also with reference to booking it, if we get late comers to our stand then how do we add them and get extra spaces?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Yes 20th works for me! Just thinking my GF has a Supra and mate has a integra type r. Are we allowing other cars on the stand? More for convinence of parking and keeping my group together. They can be shoved to one side, or at the back?! Lol.
Also with reference to booking it, if we get late comers to our stand then how do we add them and get extra spaces?
Yeah personally I can't see why we couldn't have few other cars, dunno if everyone else agrees? Yeah deadline isn't next Friday, can take your deposits next week so people are definitely on the stand and committed, but leave it open till next month incase there are any stragglers by then I imagine everyone that was gonna see this thread would have done?!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
are you a + 1 haz, Or a lone wolf? Yeah it's defo better to be on a stand than parked in a field of grass up to your windows!
1. Mike +1 (S15)
2. S15-Sam (S15)
3. Pegliobaglio +1 (S15)
4. Craig8585 (M3/Almera)
5. Vinnie (S15)
6. J0R04N +1 (S15)
7. haz's S15R (S15)
8. Dani (S15_SAM Girlfriend) (Supra)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Ha! You beat me to that Sam was halfway through a post!

Evening Chris been meaning to pop down to one of the south west meets since im only up the road but have always been when im on lates. :)

Reaction score
are you a + 1 haz, Or a lone wolf? Yeah it's defo better to be on a stand than parked in a field of grass up to your windows!
1. Mike +1 (S15)
2. S15-Sam (S15)
3. Pegliobaglio +1 (S15)
4. Craig8585 (M3/Almera)
5. Vinnie (S15)
6. J0R04N +1 (S15)
7. haz's S15R (S15)
I'll be a plus one mate :nod:

When do you need to collect the monies by?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I'll be a plus one mate :nod:

When do you need to collect the monies by?
Set a rough date for Friday 20th this week mate. I'll edit the first post in a second with all the finalized details. :)

1. Mike +1 (S15)
2. S15-Sam (S15)
3. Pegliobaglio +1 (S15)
4. Craig8585 (M3/Almera)
5. Vinnie (S15)
6. J0R04N +1 (S15)
7. haz's S15R +1 (S15)

Reaction score
We doing any track time as a club?? I've always wanted to, but didn't want to go on track with randoms/bangers that have no respect!! Saw the RX8 guys doing it last year and it looked like a good idea...

Mike

Reaction score
Country
We doing any track time as a club?? I've always wanted to, but didn't want to go on track with randoms/bangers that have no respect!! Saw the RX8 guys doing it last year and it looked like a good idea...
As a club you have to make 600 quid at 30 quid a car to get a designate club session and we'd never get that(i think!). Singularly its 35 quid for a 15 min session assume you'll be put in another group, Craig is on about doing track time to if you were still interested. I've been the past few years a seems a very friendly track environment, not that ive been out myself.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Apparently it's pretty rubbish though on track so I might bin off the track time. £35 for 15 mins is a rip off too - I'm paying £99 for a full day, open pit lane on Saturday. If it was charged at £35/15min the day would cost £840..

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Track time is very expensive at Combe but always sells out, and it's one of the fastest average speed tracks in the uk! I might buy one session just so I can say I've done it! :)