What's new

Open Event: Track day - Curborough Sprint Course - Tues 13th Sept

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
A friend of mine has booked Curborough Sprint Course for the day on Tuesdsay 13th September.

Details

The cost is £37.00 for the full day. It will be an open-pit lane type event, which means you can go on track as much as you please. As it is a sprint course, this means only 1 car is allowed on track at any time but there will only be 10-15 places which means theres only a short wait between laps. This also gives your car chance to cool down between laps etc. Each lap is around 0.4 miles. We tend to do double or triple laps, unless theres no queue, then you can keep going as long as you like. Standard brakes etc should be fine as the track isn't fast enough to overheat them in a couple laps.

I'm not sure how many places are left so it will be first come, first served. It's free to spectate and to take passenger laps too. You don't need helmets either unless your in a soft-top.

It is a sprint event, not a DWYB day, but nobody will care if you decide to have a cheeky slide as theres nothing you can damage other than your own car.

Food will not be provided at this event so it would be an idea to bring some lunch along too.

Curborough is located approx 20 miles north of Birmingham, near Lichfield, Staffordshire. It is very easy to find, being just off the A38 and very close to the M6 Toll.

Google Maps Link: Curborough Sprint Course

http://www.curborough.co.uk/

To secure your place you will have to pay a £20 deposit ASAP. The remaining £17 is to be paid upon arrival on the day.

Attendance list

1. craig8585

:)

Reaction score
Country
I should be up for this Craig, hope I have me new Spec R by then.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Because it's a lot cheaper! I've got loads of holiday left so having a few days off for it and back to work on the Wednesday.

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Last call for any late-comers! It should be just £30 now as we have more drivers than expected :)