What's new

Meet: Any one fancy a meet in east angia?

Reaction score
Country
As there is a few of us in the area I just wondered if any of you wonted to meet up some ware for some grub and a poke round each others cars! :notworthy:

Would be nice to see some other s15's and there owners! As iv waved to a few of you but never met you.:wave:

Post below whare your from and well see if you can't organise a meet!

1) Karl, Cambridge north

Jay

Reaction score
im up for a meet and maybe a lil photo oppo

1) Karl, Cambridge north
2) Jay, Peterborough

Reaction score
Country
Well that's two of us! Could do with a few more, Come on people!

Jay- nice looking car, do you have the glowing emblem on the front, where did you get that!

Jay

Reaction score
nah its not glowing, just painted light blue...

as for its looks, its turning rat as i do the engine and handling, but neglect the bodywork due to lack of funds!!

Jay

Reaction score
i have always been of the opinion that its function over form. we are just lucky thats its a very good looking car to start with.

if you are looking for meets and social events then you could consider joining my local club www.cmmoc.co.uk. we just today got back from the weekend show, modified nationals, in peterborough, and it was a total riot of drinking, cars, drinking, promo girls, camping, music and drinking! there are more members in cambridge area than anywhere else, and we got 2 s15's already. mine (obviously) and a very nice red spec s

chelle83

Reaction score
Hey
Im the other CMMOC member Jay's talking about. Im from near Newmarket. Like Jay said we have regular weekly meets. The next cambridge one is 15th June, although we have a monthly meet at Huntingdon which is this sunday (5TH)

Chelle x

Reaction score
Country
And just where precisely is this Cambridge meet going down? :) I might be free!

Jay

Reaction score
Travellers Rest
7:30pm

Huntingdon Road
Cambridge
CB3 0DL

its a pub meet, not a carpark meet. i cant make this one but chelle will be there in the red s15. just look for the guys wearing CMMOC hoodies

Reaction score
Country
15th of June, id love to have come but have kung Fu grading that night! Typical when's the next one?

Ok what I was trying to establish was, who in the area, lived where. So that a central point could be arranged and a place and date could be agreed. But so far it would appear that we are lacking in numbers some what!

Reaction score
Country
I'll probably be at Japshow on Sunday Strangeman, don't count on me to be a wealth of information though, I just picked mine up a little over a week ago..

Doesn't look like that there are many S15s in East Anglia unfortunately!

I'll see if I can make an appearance on Wednesday, I'll look out for a red '15 in the carpark.

Jay

Reaction score
there aint a large amount of s15's in the area and it will be very difficult to gather everyone together at the same time.... chelle and i are in the same club (including here 2 clubs lol) and i dont even see her that often!

chelle83

Reaction score
Nice limitless meet it was although I didn't see another s15 arrive?
Modified live is this weekend at brands hatch, lots to see including the EDC so lots of drift action. If any of u go look our for me as will be there all weekend

Reaction score
Country
Update: looking to organise a meet for the new year (2013) some time, Any one interested please post your name below!

1) Karl (strangeman24)

Jay

Reaction score
as said before karl, it will be difficult to get anyone to commit to a meet. saying that, im always up for a meet!

it may be better to try and meet up with owners at car shows or even cruises.

Reaction score
Country
I'm interested. Should have the car back in the road any time now!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2