What's new

Open Event: JAE 2011 - Wicksteed Park - 9th, 10th, 11th September

Reaction score
Country
Think it would be a good idea to start a payed list so we know who has paid and how far from the minimum 10 we are. Would be a massive shame after all the time And effort Darren has put into this event if we don't end up going;

1) J0R04N

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
PAID LIST:

1) J0R04N
2) DeanS15 +1
3) Craig8585

Reaction score
Country
Still to pay;

1) LuPix_S15
2) JameS15
3) S15AK
4) Vinnie

This still only total's us to 8! We still need at least two more people! Will be a massive shame If this doesn't happen.

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
If anything this is more important than the summer meet.....and there was plenty of interest in that

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I know a couple of people who may want to come but they aren't in S15's. Will see what I can do!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I can't believ more people aren't going to this,it looks like a brilliant weekend!
I am gutted I can't come my mrs was meant to be away for her birthday but now she has decided not to go which means I can't come now,hope you get to go I wanna see some pics!!! I will try and see if I can get away for one day and pop up for the day to meet everyone if you do go,would be a shame if you didnt

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
First time Ive been able to get onto the computer all weekend, on the plus side some of that time has been spent sorting out and painting my garage walls and floor ready for the S15 to leave its current garaged home at my parents.

Thanks to those of you who have paid, we have 4 cars paid up now including myself.

We still need 6 more to reach 10, Craig I'm happy for non S15s at this stage just to make up the numbers.

Dean, congrats I had no idea, and glad to see your going to be coming this year :thumbs:

We borrowed the marquee from chelle83 last year, so unless we steal it again we are marquee-less (or you decided to buy one).

As for the summer meet, Id still like it to go ahead for sure, Ill try and get something set in stone while Im meant to be working this week, lets keep that chat off this thread though or itll get confusing :nod:

Cheers,
Darren

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Just over a week before I need the funds for this now.

Still need 6 more cars...

I cannot believe more members are not up for this?

Come on pull your socks up and sign up.

Great chance to meet other like minded members and put faces to names!

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Guys,

Unless we have 6 more cars paid for by the end of the weekend this event is not going to happen for the S15OC.

Will be a real shame if we cannot get 10 cars together.

Also the club has paid out £50 in pitch fees which it won't get back.

Reaction score
Country
Is there no way we can go with less than ten. I think it would be a real shame if the people that have paid dont get to go just because some people on here cant seem to make a commitment :(

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
I hate to ask but it would be nice to know if this is going ahead, if it is, fine, but I know I can work that weekend and earn good money (I'm sure I'm not the only one either) so if anyone's planning on going you should pay up and get booked ;)

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I am still waiting on if I will be able to make it. I have a few other things that might happen in September, work and lads holiday (maybe). So I need to cut it to the wire really, if I'll be able to go or not.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Sod it, I'll just pay now as I don't want to not make it happen for people. I'll pay for me now, and I might have a mate or two tagging along as well, but can't confirm them yet.

Will send Darren the payment now..

craig8585

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
This may sound daft Darren, but how will the JAE guys know how many cars are coming? Well, until we actually get there and theres 5 of us!..?

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
If S15oc can't make it due to numbers I will jump on with the SXOC, as I know most of them lot now, but I wanted to show my support to S15oc first :)