What's new

Open Event: JAE 2011 - Wicksteed Park - 9th, 10th, 11th September

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
I'll be getting the space sorted out next week.

Plan to get two pitches some have sufficient space this year.

I'll sort out collecting money soon, just trying to finish the renovating at my house so I can move in and get organised again.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Right guys,

Its been a long time coming but here is the latest on this and payment details.

We now have two pitches confirmed at JAE on the Okayama area, as close to the action as I could get (hope this is a good spot).

Below is the price plan for all of you wanting tickets:

Contributing members (per booking)
Tickets - £25 each
Pitch - FREE
Postage - FREE

Non-Contributing members (per booking)
Tickets - £25 each
Pitch - £4
Postage - £2

Some of you might think this is unfair but here is an incentive to actively contribute to this club that relies purely on donations from members, and it would be great to offer discounts to contributing members on events in the future.

If you are not currently a member and contribute before JAE then I will refund the additional costs.

Payments can be made via PayPal to darren.k.j@gmail.com (as a gift) and please make sure it is clear who you are and what you require.

I will be on holiday until 20th July now with limited access to email, but Ill do my best to get back to you with any queries.

All payments must be with me by Friday 12th August!!!

All the normal events will be taking place this year such as tug of war, football, eating competition, Saturday night fireworks, awards and more.

Also this year is a new idea of a Thursday night tunnel run through London (free to all drivers with JAE tickets, plus £5 of your ticket price will be donated to charity), ending at JAE early Friday morning greeted by bacon rolls (anyone interested?).

Cheers,
Darren

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Working hard to get the car 100% for this mate, really want to get to it this year.....

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
I want to attend, but just waiting on a late holiday booking as not sure if it will clash..

Reaction score
Country
Attendance List:
1) Darren_S15 (+Anah)
2) LuPix_S15
3) JameS15
4) Craig (+1)
5) S15AK
6) Jase
7) Pegliobaglio
8) Vinnie
9) J0R04N
10) DeanS15 (+1)

PM'd and paid! :)

Reaction score
Country
CANCEL MINE PLEAASSEEE. :(

Something has cropped up at work. :mad:

Darren if possible could you just fire that paypal cash back to me please mate. cheers..

Been looking forward to this all year too :(

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Does anyone still want to go to this?

Other than Jase (I'll send the refund tonight) no one has paid.

I'd like to stress we MUST have 10 cars or none of us are going.

This was a great club event last year, let's make it happen again.

Im insanely busy right now so won't have time to keep chasing, and should not need to!

Thanks,
Darren

Reaction score
Country
Im on "maybe comin" list...not confirmed yet...

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Don't want to commit Darren as I don't want to be a dropout.... Was looking forward to it but in honesty jo will be five months preganant then and she doesn't like the idea of camping :(

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Come on guys, can we put a bit of effort into this too please. Darren's spent a lot of time sorting this out for us and it would be a real shame if we can't scrape together enough people to attend this event. JAE is the most social event on the calendar so an ideal time to meet new people and catch up with old faces.

The payment details are below. Can we all send the payments ASAP please as time is running out and I'm sure Darren will want to get our slot confirmed sooner rather than later. Plus, it's payday for most people so no excuses!!

Cheers.

Contributing members (per booking)
Tickets - £25 each
Pitch - FREE
Postage - FREE

Non-Contributing members (per booking)
Tickets - £25 each
Pitch - £4
Postage - £2

Payments can be made via PayPal to darren.k.j@gmail.com (as a gift) and please make sure it is clear who you are and what you require.

All payments must be with me by Friday 12th August!!!

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Looks like it shouldn't be a problem, I really wanted to do this show so convinced jo it has to be done. Gonna send over payment soon darren, jo wanted to know if there are decent facilities there... Cheers :) By the way mate, where you've been so busy with the house etc, is the summer meet going ahead/set in stone or will it be postponed???

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Good work Dean ;) The facilities aren't amazing but there are toilets and showers etc.. I'll be bringing a generator so we will have power this year. Who brought the gazebo last year? Would be good if we could use that again but if not I'll buy one.

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Still not sure if I am away yet (waiting on people confirming) so will do my best to sort it out before the 12th..

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I don't think I can attend this now,its my girlfriends birthday and she doesn't fancy it,I really wanted to come to this too,is the summer meet still happening?
Sorry to let you guys down

Congrats dean,hope all goes well

Last edited: