What's new

Open Event: show presence 2011

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
after last years summer meet i recall some chatting about having a bigger s15oc presence at shows in future....i'm going to try and go to as many as possible this year to make the most of the car in the better months, but would love to be going with s15oc if it's going to happen.....

i understand that the numbers may not be many but surely a bigger club such as sxoc wouldn't object to having a smaller area of thier own stand made up of our clubs cars?.....

anyone know anything about the plans? :thumbs:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'll try and get to as many as possible too but want to get all of the work done on the car first. Then we can have a underbody cleanliness showdown :p :)

Darren has a thread going with all of next years events on with lists of people attending etc. I think it's sticky'd in the events section..?

als_jordan

Staff member
Reaction score
I would be up for doing some of these, let me know some dates so I can plan them in...

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Same here will do has many as possible, might be changing jobs this year so if I do I'll have to take a big pay cut so the S15 might have to go, so this might be the last year I have it.. want to make the most of it..

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Even though I have no S15 anymore :( I'm sure I'll see a lot of you guys this year :)

I'm organising a Club JDM stand for Japfest (14th May) and hope you guys will too - will be tracking Stagea for couple of sessions on Castle Combe and expect to be passed by a few S15's... although be interested to see how much I can keep up with a standard one lol :p

Will also definitely be attending JAE and either join the Stagea stand or be part of your S15OC (hidden in the background only to serve as support vehicle haha) :D

JTS maybe, Japshow maybe........

Reaction score
I'm organising a Club JDM stand for Japfest (14th May) and hope you guys will too - will be tracking Stagea for couple of sessions on Castle Combe and expect to be passed by a few S15's... although be interested to see how much I can keep up with a standard one maybe........

Dude if you sort a stand let me know as I will stick my s15 on there, will defo be going to the show and would love to show it. My car is in for a full spray job at the end of feb after fitting my kit so should be good after.. We should meet up soon missed the sjoc meeting tonight..

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I will hope to make some of the events this year,don't know what sort of condition my car will be in by then,we shall see!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Chris - hope to see you at some shows buddy! :)

Tom - yes sure mate I'll let you know when I'm sorting out the club stand etc. Should be a cracking show!! :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I am defo gonna try even if my interior is in a mess and the body isn't done,trying to find the time to retrim my interior but its a 30-40 hour job and I really don't have time so runnin s13 cloth seats atm and half a dash :wack:
Would be good to meet a few of the guys off the site though and would love to see these cars in the flesh!!!!!
Especially the stagea!!!!!

Last edited:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Glad to see mote people wanting to get to events as a club.

Here is the tread of events I'd like to get the club to.

I'll need to dig the banner out the loft and brush the mud off it first.