What's new

Meet: Essex convey to the summer meet

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
As the summer meet is... well... tomorrow:wack:.
Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to go up in a little Essex convey? (Think there is only 3 of us)

Goggle maps suggests top of the M25 then along the M40 and have given a time of 2 hours. (this is the quickest of 3 routes). I know there are a lot of road works on the M25 at the moment but I'm not sure about the M40. So I was planning on leaving between 7 and 7:30am:eek: (which I'm sure will end up more like 7:30 - 8am) which should get us there on time for the RR even with a bit of traffic.:thumbs:

I was thinking of meeting at the petrol station on the brook street roundabout (Brentwood M25 junction) as it has easy access from the M25 and A12. Am I right in thinking you guys are located in the Chelmsford and Basildon areas?

Let me know what you think I'm sure we can come up with some thing

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Myself and Jez will be driving up together so I'm sure you can tag along with us.

Not sure of the details just but probably leave around when you say.

We will be comming down the A12 so meeting at the brookstreet would be fine.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah, Brooke Street roundabout Petrol station sounds like a good idea, ive mentioned this to Dean already as he can also meet us there.

How about meeting at between 8:15am - 8:30am ? I can hear the groans already if i mentioned to Mell that we are meeting anytime earlier as she will be getting up at 5am to get ready as it is lol :)