Reaction score
Well darren.I hope to go to kettering again this year.Count me in

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Well darren.I hope to go to kettering again this year.Count me in
Great Ive added you to this list :thumbs:

Looking like we might just not be the smallest car club at the show this year :rotfl:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
So with the tickets Darren, should we all send out £20 to you or do we get them individually? Let us know when you want the money/deposit for the club stand :)

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
So with the tickets Darren, should we all send out £20 to you or do we get them individually? Let us know when you want the money/deposit for the club stand :)
Yeah Im just waiting for JAE to confirm our booking, and once I have that I will pm everyone to let them know whats happening.

I think from what Ive read everyone will need to buy tickets through the club (ie me) rather than from off the website.

Ill keep you all posted dnt worry :nod:

Reaction score
Sorry for a pointless post, but i'll be there with my local club as its all been sorted now (Performance Jap Car). I look forward to seeing this stand and meeting some of you guys, last year S15's were parked behind our stand which looked :cool:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nice1 Mr Neil with T Sport :)

Jez - won't be able to camp I'm afraid as gotta get back that evening :(

Just to really throw up something for debate if Darren or any of you guys are happy with couple of promo girls I can sort it. And I really don't mean rough, chavvy ones lmao... Kelli/Michelle/Gemma are all experienced and all look fab with small top and hotpants :thumbs:

I can also try and sort out S15OC outfits for them as well. It's up to you guys as I'm used to this element of shows when I organise for Streetrace and Club JDM but if the general consensus is that it's not for S15OC then that's cool :)

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Well I've not had the official letter yet but the S15OC is officially on the JAE 2010 map here

Looks like we have a good spot too with JDMTapas behind us and the GTROC to our side :thumbs:

S

savage-civic

Thanks for the offer but im on the JDMTas stand this year but i will be popping over for a chat as usual :p

Reaction score
Some good news from me... I will be coming back that Friday so I will be able to make this after all!! :D

But dont forget I wont be in my S15 as it will be sold by then :cry:

Hope you guys dont mind an S14a in the mix??

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Added you to the list mate.

I'm sure we can hide your s body somewhere :nod:

The JAE pack has arrived now so I'll get a PM out to you all over the weekend explaining everything :thumbs:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Just to really throw up something for debate if Darren or any of you guys are happy with couple of promo girls I can sort it. And I really don't mean rough, chavvy ones lmao... Kelli/Michelle/Gemma are all experienced and all look fab with small top and hotpants :thumbs:

I can also try and sort out S15OC outfits for them as well. It's up to you guys as I'm used to this element of shows when I organise for Streetrace and Club JDM but if the general consensus is that it's not for S15OC then that's cool :)
Haha S15OC girls for the stand, nice.

To be honest mate most people spend the day walking around looking at other clubs, so not sure how necessary they are really?

I'm happy for you to bring who you like to take photos with next to the cars.

I'm sure no one will object?

chelle83

Reaction score
Yeh we normally have promo girls on our stand but Ive said I dont see the point as JAE is a more relaxed show than anyof the others, il be bringing my promo gear but thats just to get some pics with the S15's which Lupix will be helping out with (if you guys dont mind me posing around the cars, I wont sit on bonnets etc Ipromise :)

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Just updated the first post with some more info about the event :thumbs:

Everyone already signed up should have a PM also.