What's new

Open Event: JAE 2010 September 10th - 12th

Reaction score
Bit late I know! I came down to see you all on the saturday and had a wicked time all day. Really chuffed that the weather turned out alright as I think the forecast was predicting rain in parts of the day!! Back in Essex on sunday it was nice and sunny so hopefully you had it up there too!

Very very well done to Darren for setting up the stand this year (and for the first year)! Once all the cars turned up the stand looked awesome! It was shame really as I saw quite a few other S15's parked up around the show which could've really been part of the S15 oc stand but you can't have everything I suppose!

Extra super duper pleased my banner came out really nicely! Big thanks to Darren again for sorting that and also Charlie (-Oh-) all the way over in New Zealand who provided us with the hi res silvia lightening logo as it wouldn't have been so good without that!

I was more involved with the SXOC this year so didn't really get a chance to chat to everyone. Hopefully will see you all there next year making it even better!!!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Thanks again for the banner design Mark. It looked perfect, even blown up 50 times! I saw you chatting to Darren and was going to come over to say hi but when I looked round again you were gone! :)

Reaction score
Thanks again for the banner design Mark. It looked perfect, even blown up 50 times! I saw you chatting to Darren and was going to come over to say hi but when I looked round again you were gone! :)
Damn. Sorry dude. To be honest I didn't think anyone would know me at all lol! I had a chat with Darren, said yo to Jez and a couple of other people - as I say I didn't think anyone would recognise me as to be honest I didn't recognise many people myself!! Feel pissed now as I should have stayed about longer - I suppose it was that bloody doughnut stall lol!!

Anyways - absolutely no problem for doing the banner as i've always said, it was a pleasure especially when I got to see the successful result!

Hopefully shall be able to speak to you all next year as i'll definately be camping the whole weekend!

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Looks like all involved had a good time. The banner looked great even from all the way over here :p

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Mark - I'm sure you came over and introduced yourself to me unless I was thinking of someone else lol?! Soz if I was busy cos I seem to remember chatting to you for one minute and then someone asked me something then you said 'I gotta go' lol :wack:

Hopefully see you soon again and I'm sure you'll be up for Japfest as I'm planning on making this a big one for next year - esp if a few of us owners can get out on the Combe track at the same time!!