Open Event: JTS @ Silverstone [Sun 23rd May]

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hey guys :)

Anyone fancy meeting up at JTS this year?? Have been 2 years in a row and it's pretty fun. Main reasons I'm going is cos I'm on the Knight-Racer stand, the BDC will be competing there and I've booked 3 track sessions which should be fun (did this last year - nice to be back with much more power/torque and suspension upgrades).

Sunday 23rd May

Visit: http://www.japanesetuningshow.co.uk/

Track sessions only cost £25 if booked in advance ;)

Hope to see some of you guys there... I know JameS15 and Craig should be coming along as well :thumbs:

Cheers,

James

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah afraid I haven't got the time to sort out an S15OC stand :( Anyways, for those that don't mind parking in the public area hope to see you there!! :)

Reaction score
i might come along James, just bought a 5zigen exhaust aswell gonna be fitting it on friday afternoon!!

do you know if steve sadler is goin?

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Nice1 Tom :)

5zigen zorst??!! Jealous!!!! :D

I dunno if Steve is going... is he usually at these Jap events??

Planning to leave Telford around 7.45am and then meeting JameS15 @ Northampton Services (southbound) as you exit Junc 15 on the M1 ;)

Reaction score
ye sonds cool mate, how much is entry?

steve isnt going just spoke to him this morning was hoping he might advance my timing a little on the road as i will have the new exhaust on but hes busy mapping in holland i think.

what kind of stuff goes on at this show as i cant find much about it on there website?

you got track time then? that should be good!!

spoke to a guy a Japfest cant remember him name but he worked for Japspeed and he is the founder of Team Green if that means anthing to you, but he was saying that the drifting is gonna be really goood.. with drift entry speeds of 110 mph o a few bends lol :eek:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Looks like entry is £15 mate according to online booking system but as usual could be more like £20 on the gate - not sure?! :wack:

There's basically drifting - another round of BDC... lots of Jap car clubs, traders and I'm mainly going to get Silvia out on National circuit :D

Team Green - probs either Polo or someone with a surname of 'Smith' IIRC?? Yeah BDC should be good to watch...

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Yeah I'll see who's coming along mate :)

At the mo I've got myself driving the first session, Michelle is driving Silvia in the second session and JameS15 has already taken passenger seat in final session lol...

If Michelle isn't available to jump in Silvia as passenger for first session I'll let you know Tom... I want her in the car so she gets a feel of the track, how to push the car, learn the lines etc :D

Reaction score
Im goin mate. I'll try to find you guys if i can. I'd be good to meet a few people from S15OC as i dont get much chance to.

Reaction score
I'll be going, wont be on no show stand thou mind. so i'll be parking in the public car park. Last year i saw more s15 in the car park than i did on show!!! I'm going for the bdc and track action rather than browsing club stands. anyone know whether its going to be an additional cost this year to get into the spectators stand? hate the fact that you have to pay more for this.

Cuzzy if you do decide to go you be heading up the A34 right? could always arrange a convoy:thumbs: and anyone else for that matter heading up that way.

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Jono - be great to see you there mate :thumbs:

TurboAL - likewise dude and hope you'll see me on track: 11.45, 15.05 & 15.45 ;) Yeah I'll be on public carpark until after first track session then parking up on Knight-Racer trade stand. I'll most likely be wearing my 'LuPix Photography' black polo shirt all day :wack:

Reaction score
Lupix i'll keep and eye out for you on track and off, if i had a longer zoom lens on my camera i'd snap a few photo's but i haven't so i can't. If i see you off track i'll introduce myself:thumbs:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Lupix i'll keep and eye out for you on track and off, if i had a longer zoom lens on my camera i'd snap a few photo's but i haven't so i can't. If i see you off track i'll introduce myself:thumbs:
No worries mate :) Change of plan... I'm wearing tank top as it's forecasted 27 degrees woop!!! :D :D