Open Event: Modified Live @ Oulton Park - 24 April 2010

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Hi folks,

Zero260 (Gav) is sorting out a club stand again for the Modified Live show which will be held at Oulton Park, Cheshire on Sat 24 April 2010. They get quite a few from SXOC joining their stand and would like to extend a warm invite to us S15OC guys and gals :)

Here's what Gav has written about the event:

To give you a bit of background, MODIFIED LIVE shows are held at regional race circuit venues taking place around the UK which are run to gather & celebrate all things Modified. Designed entirely to breath new life into the aftermarket modifying scenes & to give a welcome home to the guys & girls that share the same underlying passion to stand out & be different. A few years ago the show scene had become dull & mundane & in need of something different, interesting, exciting & most importantly - something people want to be part of!

It is a living breathing show that tours the country & brings the circus to the doorstep of people in their own areas on a grand scale. They bring together the entire modifying culture to venues which can provide fantastic track action, club areas, secure parking, trade & attractions with interactive competitions.

The first event of the year kicks of at Oulton Park which is only just down the road for most of us and if you would like to be part of the Zero260 Club Stand at this event then please get your name down. Please only add your name if you are serious about coming. We also have a good knack of squeezing loads of your cars onto the stand at this event so the more of you the merrier!

Tickets are sold on a per person basis as per last year & have remained at the same price - available very soon from http://www.modifiedlive.co.uk/index.php

TICKET PRICE - per person : £15.00 in advance

As more information becomes available we'll update this thread & let you know. So for now add your names to the list below (which also tells us you need a vehicle pass for your car!) so we can get an idea of what size plot to book when available.

See you there

You can register on the Zero260 forum and check details about this event on this thread:

http://www.zero260.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2850.0

Otherwise please add names below:

1. Zero260
2. James_S15

Cheers :D

James

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for that James.

If no one has been to this event before it is a great show season starter with access to the pits and plenty going on. Last year the stand was one of the biggest there and had the best variety of motors on. The SX owners join us at this event and it would be great to see plenty of S15's there to.

Hope to see some of you there.

Reaction score
Ill come along, my friend harry in his s13 will more than likely come too! :thumbs:

1. Zero260
2. James_S15
3. C1TPT

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
bit far for me this one :( still gonna try and hit as many shows as poss this year though - hopefully with s15oc :)

Reaction score
Country
Ill probs come along to this too! :) C1TPT, could meet you around the M1/M6 and go in convoy :)

Reaction score
bit far for me this one :( still gonna try and hit as many shows as poss this year though - hopefully with s15oc :)
You sure you cant make it!? You could come round the M25 and meet me for a convoy up there! :thumbs:

Im going to try and get to as many as I can too :D

Ill probs come along to this too! :) C1TPT, could meet you around the M1/M6 and go in convoy :)
Yeah deffo mate, Im looking forward to it already! When it gets nearer the time ill pm you and we can sort out exactly when and where to meet :thumbs:

Last edited:

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i'll see mate, but its a bit of a long haul....i've driven to cheshire before but wouldnt fancy doing both ways in a day. its early yet though....

Reaction score
If anyone wants some details of hotels that are around that area then give me a shout and I will sort something out for you.

Reaction score
I'm getting a rough idea of numbers together over the next few days so I can reserve the pitch for the stand. Is there anyone else that would like to come to this and put their car on the stand?

Cheers,

Gav.

Reaction score
Upto date list of those confirmed for the stand at this event:

1. Zero260 (Nissan S15) Ticket Ordered
2. Jonni2rets (Scoob Spec-C)
3. Cooperman (Scoob Sti)
4. Kev C (Corsa VXR Racing Edition) Ticket Ordered
5. supercat (Grrrr)
6. Shurm & Kelly (Mazda 3 MPS) Ticket Ordered
7. Bigkid (Scoob Type-Ra)
8. e3dmy (Mazda RX7)
9. jonboy (Scoob) Ticket ordered
10. ABW (Scoob or Nissan S13)
11. James_S15 (Nissan S15)
12. Scoobydave (Scoob)
13. scoobyste (scoob sti)
14. Mark & Lesley (Scoob) Ticket Ordered
15. Audi GT30R (Audi A4 Turbo) Ticket Ordered
16. Dreaddim (s13) Ticket Ordered
17. C1TPT (Nissan S15)
19. Scottie (Nissan S14a) Ticket Ordered
20. Chris_14a (Nissan S14a) Ticket Ordered
21. brad2f2f (200sx) Ticket Ordered
22. finallyaname (?) Ticket Ordered
23. wutang200 (Nissan S15) Ticket Ordered
24. Aitch (Monaro) ?
25. Turbozx (zx) Ticket Ordered
26. Willis (FIAT Coupe 16VT) Ticket Ordered
27. MikeOGO (2.5 WRX SL) Ticket Ordered
28. BIGDAZD (Paul Smith Mini)
29. DSGMATT (Nissan Skyline)
30. AP2 (Nissan S14a) Ticket Ordered
31. DLowe (Nissan S14) Ticket Ordered
32. Njord (200sx) Ticket Ordered
33. Scoobystira (Scoob-ra)
34. Jesus (scoob WRX)
35. Beav-R (Scoob)
36. Paul 15 (?)
37. PDID (S13) Ticket Ordered
38. Easy007 (Modded Pickup)
39. V8BMW (BMW645ci) Ticket Ordered
40. Littlelee (BMW 3 series)
41. S15RKM (Nissan s15)
42. LuPix_S15 (Nissan S15) Ticket Ordered

There are still a handful of places left if anyone would like to attend and put their car on the stand.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Im a 'may be' will have a chat with the 'Boss' see if she wants to go and let you know later. Whats the deadline.
Wow travelling this far for a show will b a first, not even a tankfull to get there and back he he

Reaction score
Looks like its a Yes from me:D put me down mate
Now I hope they just dont change my shifts till this has come and gone lol
Who is collecting the money for entrance and if possible on the stand? Ric

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cool. Just order your ticket on line as it makes it alot easier.

I will add you to the list for a stand place. All meeting times and locations will be posted up over the next week.