Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
-Mint
-Ian
-subzero
-C1TPT
-Darren_S15

It would be great to get all the cars together but like last year I doubt it will happen.

Someone would need to organise it for a start and then we would need some space to do it.

Subzero, I hope your not suggesting your going to be speeding on the queens highways? :p

Curryzz

Reaction score
Hi when is it? Any chance I can get on a stand or park up with u lot in my 15, I get it in two weeks :)

subzero

Reaction score
Hi when is it? Any chance I can get on a stand or park up with u lot in my 15, I get it in two weeks :)
dibs ha ha well take you :D .... dtdirl stand . it is for a few irish to park but your more than welcome .

XLR8 off the site here is comming voer with us .... he hasnt booked the boat yet tho :( hopefully we'll have him on board)

subzero

Reaction score
@ darren - chin up mate, this year we will defo do it .

just take 30mins out of the show and park up . even find a bit of greenery in the grounds and park 15s all over the shop and snap away :thumbs:

Curryzz

Reaction score
Could stick my name down on the list, I don't have a clue about computers! Cheers :thumbs:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
lmao i got 2 spaces on my stand too sub you bugger :p hahaha!

Ok, Sub lets me and you take charge of this operation! What day you planning on leaving? I should be going on sunday morning.

So how about friday afternoon? Or sat morning?

Reaction score
JAE

just got to get cash together.more than lightly will go so il let u know subzero this evenin!

Reaction score
What day you planning on leaving? I should be going on sunday morning.

So how about friday afternoon? Or sat morning?
I think ill be leaving Sunday morning too, Sat morning sounds good, I'm sure we can find somewhere to get some good pics!

If we all get each others numbers then we can make sure everyone is there :thumbs:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
-Mint
-Ian
-subzero
-C1TPT
-Darren_S15
-xlr8
-curryzz
-JEZ 8553
-AndyW
Good list guys - Looking forward to meeting you all etc, since the s15oc is still a very exclusive club here in the UK Iv not met too many owners before :)

Cant wait! Iv contacted Nicely to see if i can take charge of organising this across the boards to come to a nice photo session for JAE?

Saturday morning sounds good to me :) and if Nicely is cool with it, I'll PM you all my mobile number and also my second in charge's number over on JDMtas.com. I'll speak to Fuggles to see if he knows first hand of a small location we could go to take some snaps as I'll be on hand with my SLR as will Thack from www.thackophotography.com for plenty of fantastic shots. :thumbs:

Reaction score
There's not really any decent places in kett' to take pictures. architecture in Kettering is PANTS! i actually can't think of anywhere decent for multipul cars.

there is an industrial estate just down the road from wickstead, but it's small and full of boring lookin' backdrops.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
If its p***ing it down on Saturday morning I'll probably change my mind, but hopefully it wont be, so...

-Mint
-Ian
-subzero
-C1TPT
-Darren_S15
-xlr8
-curryzz
-JEZ 8553
-AndyW
-craig8585

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Fuggles has been contacted in terms of a location for us to meet up - I was thinking early Sat morning before the gates open.

Thoughts on this?