What's new

Meet: Team S15 - Sydney

A

Aarons_SpecR_GT

Sydney S15 MEET

Hello all,

Im new to the club but you can count me in during august, lets us know when u guys are going and ill bring my baby along... Cheers!

J

JDM 20T

A few of us are doing a track day on the 15th August,so after that would be good.:D
You know it Phill will definately be after that date dont want anything to break before then :p

Im thinking a drive to the Hunter Valley would be nice and relaxing would that be too far for people ?

A

Aarons_SpecR_GT

You know it Phill will definately be after that date dont want anything to break before then :p

Im thinking a drive to the Hunter Valley would be nice and relaxing would that be too far for people ?

Anything is good for me just set the date, place and time and ill be there on a weekend...:thumbs:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
as long as I have some warning of the date, so I can organise leave from work if I need it

J

JDM 20T

Ok guys im looking at organising something early september most probably on a saturday to Robertson pies in the southern highlands please post up some intrest and i will get the ball rolling on dates and meet up times

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I'm keen. Can only do the 5th or 26th as I am working the other 2 weekends :(

J

JDM 20T

Done i am locking this in for the 5th then will organize some meet up time and locations and keep you guys updated should have some info before the end of the week :)

D

dave_s15

i should be good for the 5th. just gotta check with work and the missus but should be fine :thumbs:

J

JDM 20T

ok guys the details are as below

Date: Saturday 5th September

Time: 9:30am

meet up location: Liverpool Krispy Kreme on Orange Grove road

Whats happening: a nice drive up Jamberoo pass towards Robertson Pies for some......well pies :p