What's new

Meet: Team S15 - Sydney

Reaction score
Country
Looking to kit up the car as i'm sick of the stock look now, who does a good vertex copy other than bodyform? dont like their wide mouth vertex model

Reaction score
Country
I've heard that the origin kits are not that great in fitment but then again, it's reflected in their price

I'm looking to incorporate some diffuser on the front in the future so will need kit which has a flat bottom so most of origin kit is out of the question

First world problem - sighhhh

T

trent188

I've heard that the origin kits are not that great in fitment but then again, it's reflected in their price

I'm looking to incorporate some diffuser on the front in the future so will need kit which has a flat bottom so most of origin kit is out of the question

First world problem - sighhhh
My mate has an s15 with an Msport kit fitted it it so i can vouch for its fitament. it fits perfectly.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Not sure if that is the guys who are in this thread. If it is, that would expain where they all went.

A

Ahmed

Yeah I asked the guy who started it, Fernan, he said the group started here just as a small number! Now we have 150 members on our Facebook group!