What's new

Open Event: JapShow 21st/22nd June 09..

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Just wondering if anyone else is planning to attend JapShow this year?? Would be nice to see a few other S15's and their owners :)

J

JustTheJedi

Hi, i went but have only just joined this site, i will try and upload some pici's. I have a pewter grey, no mods, standard car with only 29,000 miles on the clock, i did see T116VAO & S15RKM which i took photo's of. My dad and me scoured the carpark for S15's!:nod:

Reaction score
Hi, i went but have only just joined this site, i will try and upload some pici's. I have a pewter grey, no mods, standard car with only 29,000 miles on the clock, i did see T116VAO & S15RKM which i took photo's of. My dad and me scoured the carpark for S15's!:nod:
Welcome buddy :thumbs: the only one I saw was a white one with an orange cam cover not sure who's that is think it was T reg it was on show looked nice and had red Bride seats.Get ureself to USC you will see my car, InitialD's and my girlfriends White Mines Evo6 on the Sunday on a stand I hope:wack:
Oh by the way cool name I am a BIG Jedi/StarWars fan,lol saw the first film when I was 7 sh1t showing my age now,he he.

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Sorry fellas - Father's Day duties i.e. stay at home and get spoilt meant I wasn't able to come to this although will try to get myself to Jap Finale later in the year :)

Hope you all had a good time.

Yeah, I'll be at USC with Ric and his missus' Evo... it's all JDM tyte!!!

J

JustTheJedi

Welcome buddy :thumbs: the only one I saw was a white one with an orange cam cover not sure who's that is think it was T reg it was on show looked nice and had red Bride seats.Get ureself to USC you will see my car, InitialD's and my girlfriends White Mines Evo6 on the Sunday on a stand I hope:wack:
Oh by the way cool name I am a BIG Jedi/StarWars fan,lol saw the first film when I was 7 sh1t showing my age now,he he.
Thanks:wave:, Looks like we are the same age then, i love Star Wars, anything sci-fi really. As soon as i find my camera lead i'll upload some pici's. I'll talk my girlfriend into coming to USC on the sunday but i'm under a bit of pressure at the mo as she wants to sell the S15 because i was made redundant recently ( i was in the car fleet sales trade ) so i gotta get a job......quick! I don't fancy driving a Micra around to be honest!:eek:

Reaction score
Thanks:wave:, Looks like we are the same age then, i love Star Wars, anything sci-fi really. As soon as i find my camera lead i'll upload some pici's. I'll talk my girlfriend into coming to USC on the sunday but i'm under a bit of pressure at the mo as she wants to sell the S15 because i was made redundant recently ( i was in the car fleet sales trade ) so i gotta get a job......quick! I don't fancy driving a Micra around to be honest!:eek:
There is another coinsidence here I have 8 weeks left before im made redundant only the 15 is staying there are jobs out there just keep looking mate :thumbs:

Reaction score
Top colour mate. Reminds me so much of my first S15 with the standard exterior.
Have you sorted the pics of JTS out yet??:thumbs:

J

JustTheJedi

Sorry, no luck with uploading my photo's from the camera, lead has disappeared from the face of the earth and my PC is not reading my memory card:confused:.................why do these things break down just when you need them???
Blinking Computers!! Tsk!

Normal service will be resumed a soon as possible LOL.:thumbs:

R

Rosscoss

so where you get your silvia s15 from? :thumbs: it's very nice. mine is standard at the mo aswell only i have the Areo front bumper. I'll probs change that soon though lol! where are you from mate? :thumbs:

J

JustTheJedi

Bought it privately but the wife and i have known the car all it's life as it was imported brand new for her boss's wife and being a Nissan service manager she maintained it. I'm in Rugby and i can safely say i haven't seen any other S15's round here!:eek:............but i'll keep on looking:thumbs: