What's new

Open Event: heatwave silvia meet?????

M

miller81

is there a silvia\skyline meet tomorrow,me and my mate are goin to heatwave tomorrow in s15s n wanted to know if there is one on???

subzero

Reaction score
yup, has nothing at all to do with that heatwave showtho .

its a huge sxoc/ irish mitsu / skyline / mlr meet. will be well worth it .

on in portloais.

M

miller81

sounds good,not really into heatwave myself but didnt know if anything else was on...so where abouts is it on in portlaoise n what time???can anybody go??my mates have an s15 n s13:)

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Saw all three cars at it yesterday and they are all stunning! Ye were gone before I got the camera out though :(

Any pics of your mates S15? The camber & tuck on the rear was ridiculous :eek: looked fantastic driving behind it from the Apple station :nod:

M

miller81

we had to leave man..the pub was callin:)thought there would have been more silvias at it,was a bit dissapointing really...that was my mate dans s15,il get some pics up in the next couple of days hopefully:nod:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Just read my post again; yours is also stunning - the camber & offset is fantastic :nod:

But I'd never seen an S15 with all of the rubber camber & tucked under standard arches like your mates :eek:

Reaction score
Country
Two get more then 3 silvia at a meet you'll be very lucky in Ireland. The most s15 i've seen together was at the SXOC trackday there was a whole 5 LOL

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
There was 5 S15's at it (1 WKO, 3 Pewter & 1 Custom white from Impul :thumbs: ) ; Miller & his mate, myself, Subzero & Sniffy from SXOC. 5 x S14a's (3xEmerald green, 1 black & one purple), no 14's but there was a pair of black 180SX's (well one was a 200) a Midnight purple Sil80 :smitten: & two white PS13's!

Last edited:

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Here's some of my pics from the day, only had the camera out for a short while though with the rain

That WKO Aero kitted S15 had Porsche Cayenne Turbo calipers & silly sized discs :eek: kicking myself that I didn't get ant pics :annoyed:

M

miller81

looks like the weather picked up a bit after we left???some nice photos there man:nod:does anyone know of any aero bootlid spoiler for sale????the only one i can find is in australia!!!:mad:

subzero

Reaction score
sweet pics .... custom impul colour may have met its match .... got the guy in dublin , says he has never fail to get a 100% yet , well , we shall see about that 1 :D

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
sweet pics .... custom impul colour may have met its match .... got the guy in dublin , says he has never fail to get a 100% yet , well , we shall see about that 1 :D
lol, hope he's up to the challenge

Miller, did you try a sticking a wanted thread up on SXOC? There's plenty of members on there with 15's that might know of one... Alternatively try breakers in Ireland, there's been a few S15's binned in the recent months :cry: - with the very expensive front end you might be lucky & find a one with a clean bootlid