What's new

Open Event: Japfest UK '09

R

rarerims.co.uk

We'll (ROTA / Rarerims) have a stand there, with the S15 and a few wheels on show

Pop over and say hi, should be having some good deals on the day :thumbs:

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Well, I'm definitely there and will be with the Hampshire Jap Car Club and it's looking odds on that I'll be voted to represent the club in the main showcase display in the paddock - organisers are after a car from each club attending to be on a best of the best display :D

Reaction score
We'll (ROTA / Rarerims) have a stand there, with the S15 and a few wheels on show

Pop over and say hi, should be having some good deals on the day :thumbs:
I will deffinately come and have a look!!

Looking forward to this now! :)

Reaction score
Japfest was pretty awesome guys :) saw 4 other s15s including a white one with an RB26 lump in it! :thumbs:

Didnt see Mook tho..

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
Unlucky mate. The Special Display stand was next to the trade area in the paddock. As you come through gate A it was just on the right, although others had got in there before me so I wasn't parked up right next to the roadway :(

Was a god day though, despite the weather. Didn't see too much by way of chavdom so perhaps it's getting back to 'normal' :)

Sender

Reaction score
Country
I did see mooks car, orange one from GT Garage (Touge hunters), Rarerims yellow banana, blue one with BGW, and powter one with bronze wheels and aero packge :wave:

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
The orange one was rather nice, and was very quick round the track too, decmiated most of the cars it was alongside :D