What's new

Open Event: Fuel Fest UK

Reaction score
Country
Event I am involved in,would love to have s15oc.com there as a club, if ye would like to enter as a club just pop me a message or for individual entries also. Any questions just ask.

More celebs there I just can't say who at the moment!

Reaction score
Country
Cody Walker’s Fuel Fest heads to the United Kingdom on 11 August 2019!
Fuel Fest blends the enthusiast’s passion for the automotive world with celebrities, music, and art. The show features top custom, exotic, rare, and exclusive cars from all over the world!

Fans are treated to an unforgettable experience as the show is timed alongside the London filming of Fast & Furious 9 and will have appearances from franchise favorites!

The exclusive VIP Lounge is complete with a red carpet entrance, complimentary craft food & drinks, photos, lounge seating, and giveaways.

Fuel Fest is a unique opportunity to get up close and personal to super cars, learn firsthand about global brands and products, and see your favorite movie stars and industry influencers!

Early Bird Tickets: Take advantage of our limited offers before they sell out! Only limited quantities available.

General Admission: Admits one person to FuelFest. Free for kids 5 and under when accompanied by ticket holder.

VIP: Walk the red carpet, enjoy access to the VIP Lounge complete with complimentary craft food & drinks, Meet & Greet and photo taken with Fast & Furious star Tyrese Gibson and Cody Walker. Receive premium parking, complimentary shuttle service from car park, and Fuel Fest goodie bag.

Premium Car Registration: Showcase your car closest to all the action in the Fuel Fest Premium Section. Includes one General Admission ticket for driver and access to the Fuel Fest Pit Stop. Limited spaces available!

Car Registration: Showcase your car at Fuel Fest! Includes one General Admission ticket for driver and access to the Fuel Fest Pit Stop.

To register your car follow this link: FuelFest UK Tickets, Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 10:00 AM | Eventbrite

S15OC wish to have a club stand I can also sort this for ye. If a few members are attending I can sort that everyone is parked together.

All tickets can be purchased here: FuelFest UK Tickets, Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 10:00 AM | Eventbrite questions why not email me: sarahfuelfest@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Joeh

Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Hi Sarah
I've tidied up that post as the formatting got messed up a little.

How would it work if we were to get a stand? We would only need space for a few cars. What type of tickets would our members need to purchase?

Thanks
Joe

Reaction score
Country
Hi Joe,

If ye purchase standard display tickets and send me names and regs I can get ye all parked up together once I have them :)

Anymore questions for me

Or if ye wanted a club stand how many cars would you have?

Reaction score
Country
Hi Joe,

If ye purchase standard display tickets and send me names and regs I can get ye all parked up together once I have them :)

Anymore questions for me

Or if ye wanted a club stand how many cars would you have?