Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.silivaoc.com
Country
Instagram
@silviaownersclub
Hello all!
Unfortunately we've missed out on Japfest in Silverstone this year but we've still got Japfest in Donington Park on 13th July 2019 ahead of us, we've got a very short window of time to get this planned.

From my understanding we've never held a clubstand at Donington and neither have we participated on this, but knowing that we have a wonderful summer ahead of us, I thought it would be worth gauging interest from you all to see if this is an event feasible of booking a club stand for!

As per usual, the entry cost is £15 and there is track time available for £25-£30 (time dependant) for what I believe are 20 minute sessions.

If we can get a handful of members that show interest in attending then it would be worth us organising and getting some Marquees made etc to represent the club.

So, I would greatly appreciate if everyone could spend a moment to leave a vote :)

Thank you and looking forward to catching up with you all hopefully at one of our anticipated events!

SX2002

Reaction score
Country
Hi Joe, being Down Under in Oz, I'll have to give it a miss. Hope you are all well over there and enjoy the event..my S15 has its 17th birthday this September, just clocked up 53,000ks. Love to post some pics but I've never figured out how to do it on this Forum...all my pics are on my PC.
Cheers,
Ron.

Last edited: