What's new

Meet: Essex Meets

Reaction score
Country
I know of 1 or 2 15's around Essex (and surrounding counties too) but I'm sure there are more?!

worth trying to sort an occasional meet to geek off?

MorgzC

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Morgzc_
Eh, I might come. I'm very lazy though so if it's more than 10 miles away ill probably bail :lol:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
there are a few options really:

we could keep ourselves to ourselves and have a look at perhaps that cafe up the A12 (can't recall the name off top of my head) where it'd just be us.

alternatively there is the Halfway House Jap meet on the A127 which are held on the 2nd friday of each month (just outside of basildon) if people are feeling more sociable...plus a few other motors to look at...or we could just meet there regardless

or failing that the SXOC meets (held on 3rd thursday of the month), the location changes every now and again but usually in and around basildon area.

I'm not that bothered about the distance to a degree, to be fair a 20-30 min drive will give time for it to warm up.

or

theres the Dick Turpin meet (weds during summer) where the local Yank meet happens, lots of old school Yanks..not sure they'd like a group of Jap "crap" turning up though lol

then we have to work out time, whether it be a sunday night, week day evening? i assume most people (myself included) generally like to keep friday and saturday eve's to spend time with family etc?

Last edited:

MorgzC

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Morgzc_
Empire Diner? Can't really be bothered with the SXOC meets, who has a meet on Thursday!?

A friend has meets at the diner on the last Friday of each month (check their FB). Me and another owner are usually there, welcome to gate crash.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Depending on when and where it is, sounds like a good idea. I probably won't have a running S15 by then thou... will be nice to see some running ones :thumb:

Reaction score
Country
I not mind travelling as will make a decent run out as most things in bas are 5 mins from mine

MorgzC

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Morgzc_
Let's not let this die. Where exactly is everyone based so we can work out a location?

Reaction score
Country
Basildon- can travel....this feels so seedy :') like advertising in a swingers site haha

MorgzC

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Morgzc_
Whatever you guys get up on in the back of the car after the meet is your own business...

Forgot to to say I'm in Colchester

dread

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@dread839
​I'm in Saffron Walden, bit far north for most of you so I'm cool to travel. Should get my car back in the next couple of weeks.

MorgzC

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Morgzc_
Sooooo, Chelmsford ish seems kinda central and also seems like no ones car works either :/