What's new

Club Event: Classic Car show 2017

Reaction score
Country
Guys, I have just been walking round the Classic Car Show and chatting to the TVR owners and mk4 supra owners club displaying here today. Got me thinking so went to the organisers office. Car clubs don't cost any thing to show for the weekend but it is a whole weekend commitment. I am looking to organise a stand next year, csn be as few as 4 cars can be as many as 30. Going to ask 200sx owners as well but if you are genuinely interested and can commit to putting your car in the hall all weekend then please email me with a pic of your car as I need to send an email with an example of the cars we will display. Anything up to 2002 is all good. Pics need to be close and of the whole car to give the organisers an idea of what we can bring.

Set up is on ther Thursday and you won't be able to get your car back until around 7pm on the Sunday. For those travelling (I'll be going from Plymouth) there is a premier inn at the end of the car parks, walking distance from the display halls.

I have been advised by the organisers that we need to man the club stand throughout the three day event and can set the space up with club flags and banners. Any roping off we want to do to limit access to the cars is at our discretion.

If anyone is interested then please let me know, I want to email the organisers asap with a rough idea of those interested but it's a show over 5 halls, indoor in November, free to show, dry and warm and family orientated. Timings will be around this time next year!!

My email for the pictures is mfjones37@hotmail.com

Reaction score
Country
I have emailed the organisers with some photos. Obviously because club stands are free they are in high demand so we may be limited on car spaces which will be on a first come first served basis (fairest way possible).

As and when I know more I will let you know but we need to make sure we fill the spot with cars so if when I come to get a list together and you say you want to go please be sure you are free thursday to Sunday.