What's new

Meet: West Midlands meets

Reaction score
Country
Hi all,

New to the Jdm world and yet to acquire an S15 sadly.
I was wondering though if there are any meets in the West Midlands? I'd love to come check out some S15s at some point. Help fuel my desire to get one :)

Reaction score
Country
Hi there,

I'm based in the Midlands, unsure of any meets but if you get one then I would be more than happy to organise something.

Reaction score
Country
I'll keep you posted :)

In the mean time does anyone near Coventry fancy letting me check out their S15? Ive been touring dealerships lately looking at 370z, GT86, 235i etc and really want to see a silvia in the flesh to remind me how awesome they are and re-assert that its the car i should be buying :D

Reaction score
Country
I'll keep you posted :)

In the mean time does anyone near Coventry fancy letting me check out their S15? Ive been touring dealerships lately looking at 370z, GT86, 235i etc and really want to see a silvia in the flesh to remind me how awesome they are and re-assert that its the car i should be buying :D
I'm in Nuneaton next Weds night I think, could meet you there and take you for a quick go.

Reaction score
Country
I'm in the east mids, willing to drive and meet up. Would be cool to get something organised!

Reaction score
Country
Anyone in the mids fancy a meet I'd like to see whats about. I might be up at curborough sprint track next Sunday morning if anyone fancies it.

Reaction score
Country
Anyone in the mids fancy a meet I'd like to see whats about. I might be up at curborough sprint track next Sunday morning if anyone fancies it.
I'm within twenty minutes of Curborough, so I could be up for it.

Reaction score
Country
I forgot to say I'll be popping up in the morning hopefully it's dry. Will only be there until around 12 though I think.
Sorry about the late notice Rich had a little family matter to deal with wasn't sure I'd make it.

Reaction score
Country
I forgot to say I'll be popping up in the morning hopefully it's dry. Will only be there until around 12 though I think.
Sorry about the late notice Rich had a little family matter to deal with wasn't sure I'd make it.
No problem, I couldn't make it in the end! Sorry about that.

Reaction score
Country
I am coming up to Birmingham (staying with inlaws in Sutton Coldfield area) on Friday 11 Nov, going back to Plymouth Sunday if anyone fancies a Saturday evening meet??

Reaction score
Country
I'd have to pencil myself in cars off to the garage tomorrow to get the rear subframe polybushed, fmic fitted and possibly a few other little bits. I hope it's out in time but can't guarantee it.