What's new

Club Event: JAPFEST 2016 Silverstone 24th April S15oc Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
S15 OWNERS CLUB BOOK YOUR CLUB STAND FOR JAPFEST 2016!
Britain’s biggest celebration of Japanese car culture is moving to the iconic new home of Silverstone Circuit on 24th April 2016, and we’re happy to announce club bookings are open!

NEW BOOKING SYSTEM FOR CLUBS
We’ve changed the way club bookings work this year, meaning that individual club members can book their own tickets and vehicle passes for your stand. Please follow the following instructions...

1. Club members must go to japfest.co.uk/club-info to book their tickets
  2. Next, select their Club from the menu and enter the Club's Personal Password* (password is 182.202)
  3. Proceed to select required tickets and place order
  4. Once booked, they will receive a confirmation email as proof of payment

We ask that you distribute this to your members in order for them to book their tickets and vehicle passes. Club space will be allocated on a first come first served basis. The deadline to book club tickets is Friday 18th March, subject to space availability.

If you have any difficulties, our club support helpline is available on 01959 543 724 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.

CLUB TICKET PRICES FOR 2016
We’ve got a range of tickets to suit you, If you’re a Japfest superfan then we even have an Early Bird Package for all three Japfest events saving £12 on the combined ticket prices.

• Club Early Bird Package £48 - includes show entry at Japfest and show entry and pre-show camping at Japfest Rock! (previously Japfest 2) and Japfest Motorsport Heroes.
  • Club Weekend Camping Ticket £28 - includes show entry and pre-show camping.
  • Club Advanced Show Ticket £18 - includes show entry.

We're also offering Early Bird Tracktime exclusively to clubs on the famous Silverstone National Circuit at just £30 per 20 minute session, saving £5 when booked before 31st January.

To get the password you have to PM me and I'll give it to you, I don't want to publish it incase some pikeys get it!

So add you name to the interested list and then you can start booking. I won't book my space until next year though! (Just copy and paste the list and not the whole post please)

interested list:

1)
2) LiamB91 - S15 - Black
3) Surfing-Boris -S15 - Yellow
4) Pegliobaglio - S15 - Goldy
5) Lil SpecR - S15 - Pearl white
6) S15AK - S15 - pewter
7) Vinnie - DC5
8) BigK20 - S15 - Pearl white
9) CS1080 - S15 - White - PAID
10) Jakurial - S15 - Orange
11) Seal123- S15 -
12) bigk20 mate -c35-

Reaction score
Country
I'm not sure i want to go next to Sam's yellow!! Gonna put mine to shame lol! Presumably the basic £18 show ticket still get's us on to the club stand??

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
So I think how it works is follow the link then select S15 owners club and enter password, scroll down to tickets and buy the number you need (I.e if you and 2 others are going you need 3 tickets) and then select 1 car pass. And that is your entry done!! (Unless you want to camp or track time, then you need to select those options)

Reaction score
Country
Well I do wanna go but Ive sold my S15 and I know my teg wont be allowed on your stand :cry:

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
Put me down for this please. Anyone going to take the camping option? Long way for me so I think I will..

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Add you dude. I personally won't be taking the camping option as I'm only 2hours away, how far for you?

interested list:
1) S15_SAM - S15 - Yellow
2) LiamB91 - S15 - Black
6) S15AK - S15 - pewter
7) Vinnie - DC5
9)
10)

Reaction score
Country
I'm up for this
Another pearl to add to the list 😊
I've never been to Silverstone so looking forward to it

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
I'll join in on this.

1) S15_SAM - S15 - Yellow
2) LiamB91 - S15 - Black
6) S15AK - S15 - pewter
7) Vinnie - DC5
9) CS1080 - S15 - Audi Ibis White
10) Jakurial - S15 - Orange
11) TomK - S15 -

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Wasn't expecting to have the car on the road for this, but personal things have had to come first so I'll get involved on this Orange Autech S15

Should get payment in after 28th Jan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Hey guys. I'm in a position now that I don't think I can make it to the show, plus I'm not sure I'll have my car by then!
Are there any members that may be available to help organise this? More of the on the day organising the stand aspect! I can sort out the pre day stuff.

Reaction score
Country
Just wondering Will anyone be driving from Essex / Colchester way to meet up on the way?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.