What's new

Open Event: JapShow Sunday 5th July 2015

Reaction score
Country
so who's up for this one? I would organize but I'm on holiday till the 1st of July so might make things a bit tricky :D but i will organise one sometime :thumbs:

Forgot to put in the title its at Santa Pod

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
quick point japshow according to santa pod calendar is sunday the 5th not sat:thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
It's over the whole weekend bud, just there is no run what ya brung on the Sunday

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I will probably be up for this dude isn't far from me and is my birthday on the 3rd! Would be in the civic though as Nissan will be off the road in a couple of weeks time

Reaction score
Country
I'm away unfortunately I'll be going to japfest2 at donnington though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Just to get this on the front page!!

Yo all!!,

So just got the form, if anyone else fancy's getting involved, let me know ASAP as I will get this sent off in the next couple days. It leaves us with £12.50 to pay each for 11 cars. Unfortunetly they had no tarmac stands left, so looks like we will be on the grass again, which is partly the reason why i need to get it sent off in the next couple of days incase the grass stand fills. We have 1 month the get the money in so, i shall call the cutoff point the 24th June, so that gives me 2days to get everything sorted after that.

Payment VIA paypal if you have it and drop me a PM confirming you have paid - jake.wally@hotmail.com
(As Sam did with Japfest, let me know either Forum name or real name when paying so i know who has and hasn't!!)
If not, drop me a PM and we will try to sort something.

Peglio, if you want to collect some of your mate's money and then send it to me or just get them to paypal me.

1. Jdm_virgin s15
2. Pegliobaglio EK
3. Jib r34 GTR
4. Jakurial tangerine s15 - PAID
5. Ryan red wide s13
6. Martin v8 s15 (possible)
7. Dan evo
8. Vinnie s15
9. Jaz rx7
10. Floyd s15 - PAID
11. John s15
12. Nick Massive ass jap truck

So I believe the opening time is around 9:00 again at Santa Pod, so we want to be sorted nice and early before then.

So looking at meeting points. So I think the best place to meet would be Tesco Superstores, Victoria Park, Turnells Mill Lane, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire NN8 2EF, United Kingdom. If everyone wants to meet there at 7:00am, i can hand out club passes etc!!
Its by Halfords just off the A509!

FYI though, if we are getting any more, please let me know by tomorrow eve as I shall have the stand booked by Friday afternoon!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Guys,

So had a quick gander at club stands etc for this, we would need 10 minimum for a club stand. If there is any interest, i might not be that close (around 1hr 30) but I could try to get it booked if there is enough interest? If not, for those who are interested, find a meeting point outside Santa Pod and havea convoy in?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
JapShow Saturday 4th July 2015

How many do we have dude? I have friends interested in getting on a stand just not all in s15's lol
Let's say Sunday 5th
1. Jdm_virgin s15
2.Me k20 EK
3. Jib r34 GTR
4. Jakurial tangerine s15
5. Ryan red wide s13
7. Dan evo
8. Vinnie s15

Not going to be much of an s15 stand lol

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
could be up for it, bit awkward with holidays though as I work nights

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cool dude if you can then we should have enough
Sunday 5th
1. Jdm_virgin s15
2.Me k20 EK
3. Jib r34 GTR
5. Ryan red wide s13
7. Dan evo
8. Vinnie s15
9. Jaz rx7
10. Floyd s15

Reaction score
Country
do we need to get tickets or are we gonna try and organize it all together and pay here?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
1. Jdm_virgin s15
2.Me k20 EK
3. Jib r34 GTR
5. Ryan red wide s13
7. Dan evo
8. Vinnie s15
9. Jaz rx7
10. Floyd s15
11. John s15

Well if we get over 10 ( which we now have ) then we can sort a stand apparently so I would assume all monies get sent to one person who then pays for the club as a whole

Reaction score
Country
Okay awesome, so il email Japshow tomorrow about getting a stand tomorrow then! And il get more details about the price/times etc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Yo all!!,

So just got the form, if anyone else fancy's getting involved, let me know ASAP as I will get this sent off in the next couple days. It leaves us with £12.50 to pay each for 11 cars. Unfortunetly they had no tarmac stands left, so looks like we will be on the grass again, which is partly the reason why i need to get it sent off in the next couple of days incase the grass stand fills. We have 1 month the get the money in so, i shall call the cutoff point the 24th June, so that gives me 2days to get everything sorted after that.

Payment VIA paypal if you have it and drop me a PM confirming you have paid - jake.wally@hotmail.com
(As Sam did with Japfest, let me know either Forum name or real name when paying so i know who has and hasn't!!)
If not, drop me a PM and we will try to sort something.

Peglio, if you want to collect some of your mate's money and then send it to me or just get them to paypal me.

1. Jdm_virgin s15
2.Me k20 EK
3. Jib r34 GTR
- PAID
5. Ryan red wide s13
7. Dan evo
8. Vinnie s15
9. Jaz rx7
10. Floyd s15
11. John s15

So I believe the opening time is around 9:00 again at Santa Pod, so we want to be sorted nice and early before then. So anyone got a good meeting point in mind? Ideally want to meet around 7:00ish, as it won't quite be as big as Japfest but are still going to need time to get in!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Awesome, cheers bud!

So looking at meeting points. So I think the best place to meet would be Tesco Superstores, Victoria Park, Turnells Mill Lane, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire NN8 2EF, United Kingdom. If everyone wants to meet there at 7:00am, i can hand out club passes etc!!