What's new

Open Event: Japfest 2015 castle combe S15oc Stand

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
So Japfest 2015 is booked for the club!!! 17 confirmed!

16th May 2015 at castle combe race circuit.

We've been as a club for the last couple of years! So we will be going again!

Our meeting time before the event will be 7am. So be prepared to get up early or stay in a hotel. As I won't be waiting for stragglers. I'm a stickler for time keeping!!

If you want track time then please book it separately via the japfest website!

1:S15_SAM - S15 - PAID
2:pegliobaglio - S15 - PAID
3:JDM_virgin - S15 - PAID
4:LiamB91 - S15 - PAID
5:lsmithmx - S15 - PAID
6:jakurial - S15 - PAID
7:vinnie - S15 - PAID
8:Teejay43 - S15 - PAID
9. Max - S15 - PAID
10. MattS - S15- PAID
11. Jaydej - S15 - PAID
12. MATT BOON - S15 - PAID
13. S15-HJM - S15 - PAID
14. mattyjp - S15 - PAID
15. sam21 - S15 - PAID
16. Misiek_lbn - S15 - PAID
17. Joe_s15 - S15 - PAID

if you can't make it contact me asap!

meeting on saturday the rendezvous will be at the following address:

Wickes/Pets@Home/B&M car park
Bumpers farm industrial estate
Chippenham
Wiltshire
SN146NQ

Heres a map of the location (ignore the birdlip in the search) :thumbs:

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

Can everybody attending please arrive at the meeting point at 6.30

where i will hand out stand passes, then we will head to the track at 7. (I'll be in a yellow S15)

I know this is early and some people are travelling a long way but i think traffic will be worse this year due to japfest being massive! This is a really big event so i don't want to take any chances of getting stuck in traffic.

Gates open to the public at 9.00am and you won't be allowed onto the stand if you arrive after this.

Please can everyone read the info from japfest on the previous page just incase i have missed anything.

My number is 07825683955, please contact me if you are going to be late etc.

See you all on saturday :D!

Reaction score
Will have to get permission from the wife as it's our 1st wedding anniversary on the 17th, hopefully she'll fall for a weekend away at japfest.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Will have to get permission from the wife as it's our 1st wedding anniversary on the 17th, hopefully she'll fall for a weekend away at japfest.

Book a hotel and make a weekend of it! Saturday is your day and Sunday can be hers! Will add you, I won't be collecting money for a few months!

Cool vinnie if you've got both silvia's still, you should get them both down!! :)

1:S15_SAM - S15
2:pegliobaglio - S15
3:JDM_virgin - S15
4:LiamB91 - S15
5:lsmithmx - S15
6:jakurial - S15
7:jay-pan - S15
8:wyn-2k - S15
9:vinnie - S15
10:Cess - S15
11. Max - S15 sr20vet
12. Jake -S15

Reaction score
Spoken to her and she's up for it so count me in, will try and get my Bro in law to come in his s15 aswell. How do we go about booking track time?

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Provisional yes from me. Haven't been since 2007 but would like to go again. Will look into ferries and so on.

Does anybody stay around the area and is there a chance of a few beers on the Sat night?

Reaction score
Provisional yes from me. Haven't been since 2007 but would like to go again. Will look into ferries and so on.

Does anybody stay around the area and is there a chance of a few beers on the Sat night?
We will be staying around the area mate, and I'd be up for a few beers but you might have to put up with the wife tagging along but she's not that bad like.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Most people stay down Friday night because of the early start. But then drive home Saturday! I only live 5 mins away, I have to be up early Sunday aswell for a wedding so no drinks for me Saturday but can meet Friday night if your in a hotel!

The nearest hotel is the Premier Inn chippenham, we will be meeting pre japfest at 7am-ish due to the traffic! It gets crazy busy with queuing for an hour + after 7.30am.

Re-track time- you will be best to book your session's via the japfest website due to hardly any of us will do track time. It gets abit crazy out there!

Its always a good day out, hopefully the weather stays good too!

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Could be a good opportunity to stretch the S15s legs. Some great driving roads in Wales on the way too.

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'm a big fat 'hopefully'!
I'll have got back from Norway the day before, and the car will be in Cornwall however I'll do my best.