What's new

Open Event: Japfest convoy..?

Reaction score
Country
I'm not sure exactly where everyone who is attending is from, so no idea if it will work but japfest is closing in fast and we need to sort out some sort of convoy right?

If anyone has any ideas from previous years that have worked, or if anyone is already thinking about arranging meeting points, speak up, say where you're from so we can start sorting something out..!

I'll be travelling from Portsmouth, via Southampton to Newbury on the A34, then along the M4 past Swindon if anyone is coming from that way?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Previous years have met at a retail park not far away from japfest good place to meet sort out tickets and then move on together from there ..
The final rendezvous for everyone to meet will be in Chippenham, on bumpers farm industrial estate, in the Pets at home/comet/wickes car park!

RENDEZVOUS

Bumpers Way
Comet/wickes/pets at home car park
Chippenham
England
SN14 6NQ
United Kingdom

Would like to have those meeting at the address above @ 6:45AM-7AM. Where tickets will be handed out and would like to set off at 7:15AM for the 15min journey to the Track.

With gates opening to the public at 9AM we need to have the stand in acars parked by 7:45AM-8AM latest, allows for cleaning time ect.

I aware this may sound a touch earlier to some. I like my sleep as much as any! This event is one of the biggest in the country and thousands of cars attend, those that have been before know how frustrating it is sitting in the cue in for an hour.

For those not meeting at the above address we ask for you to be at the track by 7:30AM. (Could contact me via pm if you are not attending the convoy please as I'm not overly keen on that)

Last of all another no hooning warning. Anti-social driving including wheel spinning, motorway speed, convoy speed, dangerous overtaking ect is in no way encouraged and WILL NOT be tollerated by S15OC.

Our cars will stand out at the show, lets make it for the right reasons.

I will be at the car park early to reserve spots there as its a common meeting place for clubs because of its central location and size.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Has worked well previously mate being so near the m4 is handy as I assume most people will be heading down the m4 to get there anyway.