What's new

Open Event: Japfest 10th of May 2014

Reaction score
Country
As most of you probably know Japfest will be happening at Castle Combe race circuit this year on the 10th of May. After attending last year with S15oc i thought we should do the same again this year, so I'm going to have a go at organising our stand myself :).

The price is £20 per vehicle, you can have up to 4 people per car, so this works out a lot cheaper than buying normal tickets! The website says they don't normally take club bookings for less than 5 cars so as long as we can get 5 or more people on board we're fine.

I phoned Future developments earlier this week and they told me there was still plenty of space left for club stands this year. I have already downloaded the booking form and there is a space to fill out for 'positional requirements', so i will do my best to make sure we get a decent spot.

The closing date is the 29th of March so i will need to send the booking form off before then. This means if we get enough people i will need to receive payment from everyone attending by the 22nd of March. I appreciate this isn't much time but i would rather get the form in a week early to avoid complications.

If you wish to attend just leave a comment and il add you to the list below. If enough people fancy going I'll add paypal/payment details to the thread next week.

Last year went smoothly when Sam organised it so hopefully it will be the same this time around!

1.Joe_S15 - S15 - PAID
2.JDM_virgin - S15 - PAID
3.NathF - S15
4.matty - S15 - PAID
5.Parky - S15 - PAID
6.Pegliobaglio - S15 - PAID
7.fez06 - S15 - PAID
8.haz's S15R - S15
9.Marcus Clare -S15 - PAID
10.vinnie - S15 - PAID
11.Anthony-wood - S15
12.Scott Membury - S13 - PAID
13.Dan - S14 - PAID
14.mattyjp - S15 - PAID

Payment Details

For everyone still wishing to come please can you send Paypal payment to jhoneybun52@hotmail.co.uk along with your forum name, real name and address. Please either send as a gift payment or cover Paypals fees. Also can you leave a comment once you have paid or pm me and i will update the list.

As above the price is £20 per vehicle and i need to receive payment by the 22nd of March. Ive had a look at track time but according to the Japfest website this has already sold out.

Once everybody has paid up we can sort handing out tickets and meeting location etc. Im hoping to do it the same as last year where tickets were handed out to everybody in the morning, as this meant everybody got there on time and we all arrived at the track in one group.

Obviously if this doesn't go ahead for any reason refunds will be sorted immediately :)

Last edited:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Yeah I'm fully behind Joe organising this. And will help as much as possible, always a great event and if my stag do wasn't this weekend I would be going! So get your name down and make a day of it.

Have made it a sticky so easy for people to keep track!

Reaction score
Country
I've already bought a ticket through SXOC otherwise I'd be straight in here... :/

Reaction score
Country
I've already bought a ticket through SXOC otherwise I'd be straight in here... :/
That shouldn't matter. The only difference is the stand pass, I'm sure the S15 guys can just get you a stand pass to have your car on there instead of with SXOC.

Reaction score
Country
I was going to ask if that would be possible, I'll speak to Chris on sxoc and see if it can be done. Only thing is I got the discounted ticket through them and don't want to take the piss!

Reaction score
Country
Count me in :) will probably the first outing this year after a long hibernation

Reaction score
Country
List updated guys :)

I was going to ask if that would be possible, I'll speak to Chris on sxoc and see if it can be done. Only thing is I got the discounted ticket through them and don't want to take the piss!
Ok mate just let me know if you can sort anything out and il add you to the list

Reaction score
Country
That shouldn't matter. The only difference is the stand pass, I'm sure the S15 guys can just get you a stand pass to have your car on there instead of with SXOC.
Stand pass is issued with the ticket, so not so simple.

Will be be good to see you guys there again.

Reaction score
Country
List updated guys :)

Ok mate just let me know if you can sort anything out and il add you to the list
Will do, Chris is on the case and I should know soon. Can you to put me down as provisionally going with you guys and if it can't happen from sxoc side then someone else gets the spot?

Reaction score
Country
Will do, Chris is on the case and I should know soon. Can you to put me down as provisionally going with you guys and if it can't happen from sxoc side then someone else gets the spot?
No problem, your on the list :), just let me know if you can't make it

Reaction score
Country
Hey I should be ok for this event.

trying too save my money as wanna go Japan again this year

Reaction score
Country
I could tell that when you saw mine that time last year, Ill keep an eye out for you at japfest