What's new

Open Event: Japfest 10th of May 2014

Reaction score
I'm up for this, haven't been active on here in ages but gonna try to get out a bit more this year. Anyone doing track time?
I'm away ice climbing for the next ten days so I'll sort monies once I'm back. :wave:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
The track has 15min sessions that are allotted times that you can buy. They sell out very quickly and you would be best purchasing through japfest themselves.

What I always found with japfest is its lots of guys trying to be heros with no real experience and you see to many incidents. Plus £35 for 15mins is abit expensive!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Can't decide if I'm keeping my civic..... otherwise I'm 100% Well done for taking this on Joe! Not an easy task keeping on top of it all! :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
I do get the feeling I could be one of those heroes! I've done track days on a bike but never in a car. And I've never really driven the Silvia in anger and I think is cry if I binned it on track. I don't think castle Combe is a very forgiving circuit either

Reaction score
Country
I'm up for this, haven't been active on here in ages but gonna try to get out a bit more this year. Anyone doing track time?
I'm away ice climbing for the next ten days so I'll sort monies once I'm back. :wave:
No problem mate il add the paypal details on sunday so just send it over whenever :)

The track has 15min sessions that are allotted times that you can buy. They sell out very quickly and you would be best purchasing through japfest themselves.

What I always found with japfest is its lots of guys trying to be heros with no real experience and you see to many incidents. Plus £35 for 15mins is abit expensive!
Same as me sam, thought about going out on track before at japfest/action days but i have seen so many people bin it! Would suggest doing a couple of proper track days at combe first as there isn't much run off on the outside if you get it wrong!

Can't decide if I'm keeping my civic..... otherwise I'm 100% Well done for taking this on Joe! Not an easy task keeping on top of it all! :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Cheers Mike, well just let me know if you want me to put you down for a space :)

Reaction score
Country
Ive just added Paypal details to the beginning of this thread for those attending :)

Also if anybody knows anybody with an S15 who isn't a member on here feel free to ask them if they would like a space on the stand, the more cars we can get the better!

Reaction score
Country
Joe, I'll send payment around the 7th / 8th march,I'm in the middle of moving places so will send it as soon as I know the address properly

Reaction score
Country
Joe_s15 could u put Marcus Clare's s15 down for a stand pass, think I'll be paying for his as well as mine at the weekend

Reaction score
Country
No problem guys, just pm me or leave a comment when you've paid

Reaction score
Country
I'll get the missus to sort this out so I don't forget : )

Reaction score
Country
Anybody else up for this??? Got 6 cars payed and confirmed so far, Only 4 days left to send payments across if anyone else still wants to come!

Reaction score
Country
Would any of you guys fancy some track time at japfest. I'm organising the sxoc stand and struggling to fill our dedicated track slot at the moment. This is a good chance to take to the track without the normal worry of driving with complete unknowns.

The price for the session is £33 (unless you are also an sxoc member) and will be available for collection from our stand on the day :)

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?563774-*******JAPFEST-May-10th-2014-Booking-Thread*******

*Sorry if i'm treading on anyone's toes, just felt this is something that may help enhance your own stand at the show :)

Reaction score
Country
Would any of you guys fancy some track time at japfest. I'm organising the sxoc stand and struggling to fill our dedicated track slot at the moment. This is a good chance to take to the track without the normal worry of driving with complete unknowns.

The price for the session is £33 (unless you are also an sxoc member) and will be available for collection from our stand on the day :)

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?563774-*******JAPFEST-May-10th-2014-Booking-Thread*******

*Sorry if i'm treading on anyone's toes, just felt this is something that may help enhance your own stand at the show :)
As much as I would love to track my car here I would definitely be the subject of the sentence "have you seen that douche that binned his S15- what a mug" lol