What's new

Open Event: Japfest 10th of May 2014

Reaction score
Country
Im all sorted Joe, had refund from sxoc. Happy to pay for my ticket / pass whenever

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Have fun guys!
Ill be there on the Zilla stand so ill come say hello if i get chance to walk round!

Come on lads fill the list!!!

Reaction score
Country
I'm up for this : D is there any camping or hotel etc as its far for me let alone u guys down south? Also 4 people, in an s15, is that possible? : )

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
4 people is possible if 2 are midgets ha ha ha there are hotels local as a few of my mates stayed nearby the night before . Have to get booked in fairly sharpish iirc booked up quick

Reaction score
Country
4 people is possible if 2 are midgets ha ha ha there are hotels local as a few of my mates stayed nearby the night before . Have to get booked in fairly sharpish iirc booked up quick
Ive had 4 fully grown adults in mine before but you wouldn't want to do more than a half hour stint in the back lol.

Reaction score
Country
If you find somewhere safe to park up you could all squeeze in close to the track. Proper size adults would have no chance in the back though.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I've been to Stafford from Chippenham (100idh miles) with a full car load of guys! 6ft2 guy in the front and 5ft8-9 lads in the back! Was alright tbh! You guys aren't hardcore enough!

Reaction score
Country
^^^ AMEN!!

I got 4 guys in my old RX7 and s15's have loads more space lol
haha what a hero! by far and away the most uncomfortable car Ive been in the back of was my friends mk2 Audi TT, I'm only 5,7 but the lack of space was a joke

Reaction score
Country