What's new

Open Event: Japfest 10th of May 2014

Reaction score
Country
Had a good day shame about the weather but like Joe says was predicted to be worse. Was nice seeing all your cars shame I didn't get to meet you all, and thanks to Joe for meeting us at the gate after I had some chosen words with a tosser I mean polite police officer lol all in all good day and nice cars lads : )

Reaction score
Country
Had a good day shame about the weather but like Joe says was predicted to be worse. Was nice seeing all your cars shame I didn't get to meet you all, and thanks to Joe for meeting us at the gate after I had some chosen words with a tosser I mean polite police officer lol all in all good day and nice cars lads : )
No problem mate, glad you made it in! I think there was something wrong with everyone's phones yesterday, I've didnt get any of your texts telling me where you were until I got home last night, and I've just had a voicemail come through of your gf having an argument with the copper haha!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Think you were lucky getting in as when I went to give Lloyd his pass they told me to go back inside and I couldn't stop him to give him his pass due to disrupting the flow of traffic ha ha my phone wasn't working either must have just been the area . Looking forward to seeing some more pics :D

Reaction score
Country
My phone wouldn't work either I just pulled in and kicked off at them all lol until he stopped the traffic and forced me to carry on up the road sent the missus for the ticket and spun round if he,d waited 10secs I could have got straight in

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Bunch of idiots mate. Is what I was saying to joe, it's not like you are stopping traffic just passing the pass through the window of the car ha would have taken all of 5 seconds ! didn't understand it tbh fair play though you got in with us ! All good in the end

Reaction score
Country
Thanks joe for getting the stand passes, was a good day apart from the weather