What's new

Meet: S15oc social stuff...

Reaction score
Country
Just an observation but there doesn't seem to be any s15oc social stuff going on at all. I kinda expected people to be keen for a stand at japfest or whatever and there never seem to be any meets going on.. Everyone on here seems cool on here and it would be good to meet people and talk 15s in person now and again. Maybe there should be a gathering at a show this summer, plenty of advance notice etc..? Just a thought anyway... :)

Reaction score
Country
Last year the s15oc went to a few shows etc and the stands looked awesome from what I saw :nod: I'm guessing if people want local meets they could start a thread :)

If anything happens around here i'd probably show up (in my audi as s14's etc are not approved of :D )

Reaction score
We are having fantastic beach weather atm so why don't you guys pop down to Sydney and catch the Ferry to Manly Beach and I'll meet you there and introduce you to some local girls...:D

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
What a name for a beach! Love it
Had good turnouts at japfest the last couple of years and a few other shows too. Sure threads will get started for them soon enough.
A summer s15 meet would be good also, somewhere central to everyone if possible .

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
We've tried to organise stuff before, but the thing we found is that we have only 20-30 really active members most if the time. And we are all really far apart! So it has to e something special for guys to justify the trip. Mike organised a meet at the ace cafe and we had 17 guys say yes and only 5 turned up!

We've done japfest for the last two years, (first year was epic 25 S15's) and I would organise it this year but I've got so much going on and it's my stag do the weekend of japfest. And my wedding soon after, and then my honeymoon.

I can pass the info on to another responsible member if they would like to organise japfest? Its not too bad a process and I can help on the forum as much as needed.

As for other shows, I'm not a massive fan of any of the others and even japfest is abit of a chavfest now! Maybe its cos I'm getting old 29.

I will look at doug some at silverstone as its a cool venue, when there is some action on the track like BDC drifting.

I can't really go to any until after June though!

Reaction score
Country
Il be going to trax so could come on the stand. I try to do a lot of shows this year maybe less as I'm spannering for lads in bdc but any other show I'm up for japfest2 is usually a good show, getting abit tierd of Santa pod now but I still go to the shows there and il be doing USC which probably isn't to your tastes Sam lol

Reaction score
Country
As for social meets a lot of people live down south where as being from south yorkshire its quiet a trek

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Ha ha. No fez USC is defo not my taste!! Corsa C's with big body kit's was so 2001! It was cool in my day when there wasn't decent jap metal around to buy! But kids have no excuse's now! :)

i will try to sort something out! Any shows inparticular guys?

Reaction score
Country
Anyone see that Mighty Car Mods vid of last year's USC? Embarassing to say the least. Let them keep the bodykit corsa's, leaves the good jap metal for us and it stays good that way too (mostly) :)

Reaction score
Country
I go USC for the night life and generally for a piss up weekend. Iv not seen this video lol there are some shocking sites there but all adds to the laff : D

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
I go USC for the night life and generally for a piss up weekend. Iv not seen this video lol there are some shocking sites there but all adds to the laff : D
I agree with this one, didn't go last year though

does anyone go TOTB? I know a couple people from sxoc went last year

Mike

Reaction score
Country
We had two Japanese tourists turn up to Ace Cafe expecting a s15 meet! I imagine they expected more than 5!

Start a thread for any events you fancy and we can sticky it and see how it goes.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk