What's new

Open Event: Japshow Finale Sunday 29th September 2013

Reaction score
Country
I'm going - We are going up Sat midday. I'm going to be parked up on the Japanese Performance Magazine stand as it was this months cover car.

Come say hi :)

Cheers
Shah
TeamGTR

Reaction score
Website
www.mapmycar.co.uk
Country
Fairly quiet turnout at the show this year, was nice to see a few S15's up there! Was good chatting to shah, thoroughly nice bloke! your 15 looks mad, seriously wide lol

Saw a couple of 15's in the shoe paddock, white SpecR with jap plates, a black one, another white one which had the insides of his lenses painted white, and a monster of a blue one with a wide body and an RB26 underneath!

Also 3 more white ones in the car park.. Two together who I gave a wave to as they left lol think they were wondering why I was waving haha

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
I was there :wave: had mine parked in the campsite (by the bar of course). Had a nose round the white, black and blue ones I saw in the paddock, which where nice by the way. Sorry I did not come talk to you guys (the Tokyo Collective boys where in there cars at the time) but I was far to hung over to hold a proper converstion with anyone. :eek:

Reaction score
Country
Hey Silverstreak, Good chatting to you too, will keep posted on the progress of your build.

I missed the blue one with the RB26, I saw one with a 1JZ in it and wide arches, GTR-D wheels, white roll cage etc. Not sure if that's what you are talking about?

Overall was a good day, quite busy!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@liamb91
Mine was the black Spec-R, shouldlve come over and chatted.

That blue wide kitted one is James' (HJC) RB25 single turbo, running around 550hp @ fly

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
That blue one looked awsome mine was the white one with jap plates on. I was hung over too and had only got 2hour sleep Saturday night lol so wasn't really in the mood for a normal convo but still had a couple of people talking to me about the cars, to those people if u come on here I'm sorry if I sounded like a retard lol. Had a brilliant day tho and was some nice cars there

s15ryan

Reaction score
Country
The wide body blue one with white cage and gtr-d's was mine guys :) I am on hjc, but not called James lol and yeah it's a forged rb25, single turbo, 550bhp, build thread for it is on here for those interested :) unfortunately I spent most my day sitting in the car queuing for 1/4mile so didn't get much of a look around!