What's new

Meet: FREE to all BBQ and Open day at Rare-Rims (Rota Wheels Europe) BH Monday May 27th

Reaction score
Country
This May the SXOC and Rare Rims will be hosting a free to all Bbq and open day at Rare-Rims european distribution depot in crediton.

Bank Holiday Monday, May 27th, 12pm

This event is open to all so bring your friends, family or any other like minded car people. The aim of the day is to promote the clubs and the southwest area as a whole and give you all the chance to perve over some of the new range from Rota wheels :)

All Food and refreshments will be provided free of charge for as long as it lasts so a cheap day for all :thumbs:

For those traveling from the north you will be greeted with the extremely fun Tiviton to Crediton road also which will be an added bonus for the day :nod:

Please see the below links for more details

http://www.sxoc.com/vbb/showthread....ims-(Rota-wheels-Europe)-Bank-Hol-Monday-27th

http://www.rarerims.co.uk/

Be good to see some of you guys there as you put on a great show at japfest :D

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I hope to get down and visit rare rims. Plus use of their arch roller for free is a big bonus! Although not sure how well it will go with my rusting RH rear arch!

Reaction score
Country
I'm up for this I want some new boots for my 15,so I can get a de spoilered boot and have a completely different look if I want lol.

count me in!

lee

Reaction score
Country
I would be up for this, any excuse for a drive and a free burger!

Reaction score
Country
Perfect, more the merrier :) Just so you guys are under no illusion the venue is not a really grand show room but should still be a great day :)