What's new

Open Event: Japfest 11th May 2013

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Yeah I wasn't sure who he was!

Yeah I'll fax it off tomo with payment details and we are in! Then its sort the meeting time and place

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Booking form all filled out! 14 cars booked in, I've asked for us to be in either area C (pits) D (main straight) or E (behind quarry) and asked not to be ontop of quarry corner like last year. :)

1.Mike - Pathfinder (paid)
2.Chris/Peglio -S15 (paid)
3.Matty - S15 (paid)
4..Joe_S15 - S15 (paid)
5.Marcus - S15 (paid)
6.S15-Sam - S15 (paid)
7. Cris69 - S15 (paid)
8. jay-pan - S15 (paid)
9. Max - S15 (paid)
10. mattyjp - S15 (paid)
11. Matt D - R34 GTT (paid)
12. LeeSpecR- S15 (paid)
13. Lewis paisley - S15 (paid)
14. Matt strong - S13 (paid)

Last edited:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
All the monies are in! The form has been faxed off with payment so we are all booked in! Time to get the cars ready!! Only 49 days to go.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I received the receipt for this in the post last week! So we are definitely going! I must be down as the delivery address I guess!

Reaction score
Country
What's happening with collecting the tickets?! I wasn't there last years so don't know the car park hat was mentioned in earlier message?! Plus I'm planning on going down the day before to avoid the travel in the morning.. Is it possible to post out ticket?! I would be happy to cover postage cost..

Cris :)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Well I literally just recieved a call from them. The tickets are being posted to me today they needed to confirm my address, not sure how the receipt got to you mike! Lol!

With tickets I'm happy to post them BUT I would prefer handing them out in the morning. 1) because it encourages people to be on time, and makes it easier all go into castle Combe in one big group and then organise the stand 2) its easier for me to keep track of them and less likely to get lost in the post etc!

I will put up the map with directions in a few minutes. It's really easy to find cris and as your staying down the night before it will be even easier and I can always come meet you at where your staying and guide you in.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
The final rendezvous for everyone to meet will be in Chippenham, on bumpers farm industrial estate, in the Pets at home/comet/wickes car park!

RENDEZVOUS

Bumpers Way
Comet/wickes/pets at home car park
Chippenham
England
SN14 6NQ
United Kingdom

Would like to have those meeting at the address above @ 6:45AM-7AM. Where tickets will be handed out and would like to set off at 7:15AM for the 15min journey to the Track.

With gates opening to the public at 9AM we need to have the stand in acars parked by 7:45AM-8AM latest, allows for cleaning time ect.

I aware this may sound a touch earlier to some. I like my sleep as much as any! This event is one of the biggest in the country and thousands of cars attend, those that have been before know how frustrating it is sitting in the cue in for an hour.

For those not meeting at the above address we ask for you to be at the track by 7:30AM. (Could contact me via pm if you are not attending the convoy please as I'm not overly keen on that)

Last of all another no hooning warning. Anti-social driving including wheel spinning, motorway speed, convoy speed, dangerous overtaking ect is in no way encouraged and WILL NOT be tollerated by S15OC.

Our cars will stand out at the show, lets make it for the right reasons.

I will be at the car park early to reserve spots there as its a common meeting place for clubs because of its central location and size.

Last edited:
Reaction score
How many cars on the s15oc stand this year?

HOPEFULLY my car will be on my trade stand! My mrs has to drive the car there which I'm ****ting it about haha

Ill deff be coming over to the stand to meet you lot!

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Think we have 14 cars and 11 of those S15's. if you can find us then defo say hello. Not sure on our stand location yet will update as I know.
You are a F-ing brave man, your freshly painted s15, pride and joy in the hands of a lady! Lol. It'll be ok.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Looking forward to this ( not so much the early start lol) should have mine with me this time though hopefully!

Reaction score
Think we have 14 cars and 11 of those S15's. if you can find us then defo say hello. Not sure on our stand location yet will update as I know.
You are a F-ing brave man, your freshly painted s15, pride and joy in the hands of a lady! Lol. It'll be ok.
Well she drives an Evo 7 GSR everyday and she drives my S14 around sometimes,

She'll be alright I hope!

(Make sure you all come by my stand and buy some clothes !)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Cool man. Some nice Tee's on there!

note to EVERYONE see post 49 on page 5 for meeting point location and little map. :)

Last edited:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I could get cheap (cheaper than the average joe) tees if you've got designs?
Would be ideal! There in the contributors area, I'm on my phone atm. But I can copy some over! Unless you fancy contributing obviously! :)